Harry 

       The drive back to the gang house was crazy. Jake was cursing up a storm from being shot in the arm Louis fell asleep on the window next to him where I sat him and Niall was driving like a crazy person dodging around people making everyone in the car slide around at every turn. It was starting to get annoying how everyone seemed to be freaking out like this was the first time something like this had ever happened. 

As soon as Niall pulled into the driveway of the gang house i jumped out and went inside not looking back knowing everyone els would worry about Jake and Louis, I did my part of saving the little brat and now we are home its someone elses problem now. I went in and strait to my office where i sat down and started working on plans for the next runs that would need to happen in the next few days. 

Zayn

            When we pulled in at the house Harry got out and went in without saying anything to anyone but this was how it all ways was so nobody expected anything different. Andy was waiting for us when we got there and helped Niall get Jake in leaving me to take Louis into the house all by myself luckily he wasn't heavy at all and he was actually very small for what Jake had said his age was. Anyway i took him in and placed him on a bed in the hospital room we had for when someone was badly hurt. i could hear that Jake must have been just a couple  beds down from the cursing i could still hear clearly. Louis didn't wake up throughout the whole ride here and into the house and he looked pretty beat up so I figured it was best to bring him here to be looked at. 

             Right as i was about to leave the cursing was over and then Andy was walking into the space where Louis was. "Wow i don't think i have seen anyone this bad off for a while. How long was he gone?" Andy asked as he took a glance over Louis state. 

"Around 3 days but he was put through Hell and back. Every 3 hours we were getting a new video of them torturing him. His screaming getting louder every time" Andy looked at him with what looked like sympathy in his eyes before grabbing a wet towel and began to dab at the open cuts that were able to be seen without removing any cloths. He would wait until he was awake for the others as to not overstep. "Well we will leave him here for now to rest he needs it and when he wakes up i will finish cleaning him up and checking all his injuries" Andy spoke before he held the sheet back that separated the beds from each other to let me pass first before he soon fallowed. 

"how is Jake doing?" I asked him as we walked out and to the living room where Liam and Niall where. 

" he will be fine just a small graze he was being a real baby to be honest with you, all that cursing you would think it was the first time he had been shot" Andy said making us all laugh a little. yes we had all been shot at one point or another. We also all know it hurts like a mother fucker but knowing Jake he gets more mad that he wont be able to work than he does about the pain so to here that he was cursing because of the pain was funny.

(A/N) so this was a short filler chapter. I am working on the next chapter so it should be uploaded soon i hope. im wanting to make it longer and fit a lot of info in it so be ready for lots of POV changes . Thanks so much for reading and for those asking about my other book i just got my notes back for it so i hope to have another chapter for it soon as well. hope yall have a great rest of your day 

All The Love 

T