Harry

When I seen Zayn and Louis walking to the front door I pulled Zayn aside to find out where they were going as I didn't remember them having any runs and they didn't ask to go Iran's bring Louis as they did last time. "Hey man where are you all going?"

"Oh just to get some food Louis decided on pizza" he said I nodded

"Do you think anyone would mind if I came along pizza sounds amazing"

"Should be no problem mate let's go before Niall eats everyone else" I smirked at his comment and followed him out to the car him getting in the back and me taking the passenger side next to Jake. I could see Ben and Niall in the third row and then Louis and Zayn in the middle row. The car ride was pretty silent other than Niall complaining every couple minutes about starving to death and us not caring before we finally arrived. Niall almost crushed Louis getting out of the car and running in to get a table and food. I was a bit shocked that when we made it in that he already had a server at the table taking his order as most of the time it took a bit.

We all took our seats at the table me at one end with Louis to my right and Jake to my left. Next to Louis was Zayn and next to Jake was Niall with Ben at the other end across from me. We all placed our orders as well me noticing that Louis decided to share a pizza with Jake instead of get his own but whatever. When everyone started catting around the table I opted to just go through emails and such on my phone I looked up briefly when Louis asked Jake about where his phone was but then continued to scroll through emails. I noticed though that Louis didn't seem to chat much after that one question and when I looked up I realized that he wasn't even at the table.

This made me panic a bit so I quickly asked the boys if they had seen where Louis went and they all responded the same saying the y didn't see him leave or where he went. I could tell that Zayn and Niall got panicked then too as they knew of the threats made against Louis but close to that was of Jake he looked shocked almost. I motioned for Zayn to stand and he came over to me

"What do we do boss?" He asked

"We are going to go look for him while everyone else stays here just in case he comes back or whoever took him tries to leave with him through the door" Zayn nodded before following behind me we checked the whole pizza place going up and down through the tables and even convinced the owner to let us look in the back but nothing there was only one place left to look and that was the bathroom.

      When we got to the bathroom I quickly opened the door and saw a man pinning Louis to the wall. It looked like he was leaning in and for some reason that upset me more than it should. I spoke up before he could continue with his plan of most likely sexually assaulting Louis making him look over to me.

"What do you think you are doing" I asked in a deathly and strong voice trying to let him know who was going to be in charge of this situation.

"Harry my man you know just getting what everyone else wants to take you down one member at a time and I can see like everyone else that this boy seems to be the ticket as all of you seem to be very fond of him" he spoke with a smirk playing at his lips.

"Well you would be wrong he is not special to me so your plan seemed to not be working but I will say this you leave now or you will be leaving in a body bag take your pick" I said making sure to hold no argument in my words. It didn't take him long before walking to the door to leave but before he did he turned to me with one last statement

"Oh yes but he will be mark my words"  I wasn't sure what he meant by that as Louis would never be someone of that importance to me but I shrugged it off.

Zayn was quick to go over and check Louis out for any injuries and when finding none calmed down."Thanks for saving me again I'm sorry I'm such a problem for you all" Louis spoke up looking at the floor.