A... Thank You?

The water running down my body felt amazing. After scrubbing, organizing, and putting the finishing touches on Dabi's apartment a shower felt like heaven. Now that I was clean I could focus on planning dinner for my movie night with Shuichi.

I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around me. The sound of boots walking toward me caught my attention. Before I could react I was grabbed by the neck and slammed against the wall. Coldly furious blue eyes stared into my soul as Dabi tried to be intimidating.

"Condoms are in your nightstand, documents were left on the countertop, and I took an extra key." I smirked playfully, knowing that I was indeed playing with fire.

"What did you read?" He asked in a growl.

"Nothing, I simply made sure your apartment was safe enough to call a living space." I replied. "Though I did read the labels on that frozen trash you call food. You know, you really should be a little more particular about what you eat. You're-"

Dabi slapped his hand over my mouth, keeping me from any further taunting. "Don't lie." He growled again, bringing his face closer to mine. "Did you read any of those papers?" I shook my head slowly, actually feeling a little threatened. "Good girl." He praised aggressively.

Dabi grabbed my thighs, picking me up and setting me on the counter. My towel came undone and left my body exposed. As I went to protest his lips smashed into mine, sending tingles through my body. Without giving it a second thought, I pulled him closer to me. My hands trailed down to his pants where I started to fumble the button undone. Wrestling them down, I kept our lips connected.

He pulled away to look at me as he slid his cock into my pussy. A moan started to leave me, but it was caught in my throat as I was reminded of exactly how big he was. Tears filled the corners of my eyes at the feeling of him stretching me without mercy. I knew I was pretty drunk, but how the fuck did I manage to take this the first time? My legs wrapped around his waist under his jacket, making me feel a little more stable. His fingers tangled in my hair, pulling my head back so he had better access to my neck. As he bit down I let out a mix between a scream and a moan. One hard thrust was enough to make the tears trickle down my cheeks.

"Fuck, Dabi!" I cried out. "Hold on, give me a second."

Dabi chuckled darkly, letting go of my hair. "You didn't have trouble taking my cock last time." He growled, giving another rough thrust.

My body trembled as I tried to catch my breath. "I was fucked up last time." My hands clutched tightly to his shirt. "Please." I begged desperately.

Dabi pulled me against him, whispering in my ear. "Hold on tight, baby girl, because I'm not going to take it slow."

My arms wrapped around Dabi's torso while he slid off his jacket. His right hand gripped my hip and his left returned to my hair. Instead of biting he started to lick and roughly suck at my neck. Once I'd started to let out a soft moan Dabi returned to ruining me.

Every sharp thrust left me breathless with tears streaming down my face. As if I were a match and he were striker paper, the fire in me lit like it had before. Suddenly, I found myself craving more, even if I was barely able to handle what I was already taking. My hands found the part of his back that and my nails dug in deep through his shirt. A growl left him, like a rabid animal devouring its prey.

"Starting to feel better?" He snarled. 

"Y-yes." I whimpered pathetically.

Another growl brushed against my neck. "Want more?" He asked, his primal tone fueling the flame within me.

"Please." I whimpered again.

Without hesitation, Dabi started pounding into me faster. His brutality made my tears come faster, but it also made me feel like I was going to combust. My heart and breathing had quickened to racing speeds. Deep, inhuman growls filled my ear as he started to bite me again and again. At this point it felt like he was going to tear me apart. There was no stopping him now, and I was lost in the violence. 

"Dabi~" I moaned in a near cry. "I'm going to cum~"

"Cum then, slut." He snarled roughly.

My still trembling body started to twitch. His degrading tone and words had brought me far over the edge. The wave of euphoria was nearly too much for me too handle. Between gasps I let out short moans of devastating exstacy. 

Dabi's hand moved from my hair to my neck. My grip on him weakened just before he forced me to look him in the eyes. With my mouth agape I sucked in sharp breaths. The tension within my body was unbearable, like a rubber band that had been stretched way too far. Wild blue eyes and a sadistic smile stared back at me as I tried to catch my breath.

"You're so fucking hot when you get like this." Dabi growled. "Cum."

As if I were under his command my body reacted. My legs struggled at his sides as I felt myself snap completely. At this point I was leaving a wet spot on the counter. 

"D-d-" I tried to say his name, but my brain felt as ravaged as my body.

"Say it, say my name." He said, his thrusts getting sharper and a bit staggered.

"D-Dabi~" I muttered brokenly.

The force of his hand pushing me back into the mirror cut off my breathing, simultaneously making me climax and gasp for air. A deep, raspy growl left Dabi as I felt him twitch inside of me. Once finished, he pulled out and pulled up his pants.

"Thanks for cleaning my place." Dabi said casually, walking out of the bathroom.

Sitting there where I'd been left I started to come down from my high, but there was something in me that felt off.