Chapter 8

In the Imperial Palace~~

The crown prince, Riley Gor Rowsan, was infuriated that his request was rejected. And here, his assistant, Silver Von Ageol, was trying to calm him down.

Riley & Silver looked like this:

"Just because you were rejected and refused for the first time doesn't mean that he is a bad person or that you need to kill him."

"How dare he deny me? Didn't he love me?"

"I don't....know."

It's true. Even Silver didn't know why Keira refused his now ex-fiancé. Keira loved Crown Prince Riley a lot.

"I don't care whether he wants to meet me or not. Prepare the carriage. We are going to the Leon Duchy."

"Yes, Your Highness, crown prince."

Silver then respectfully bowed and went away.

In the Leon Duchy~~

Lily barged into Keira's room without knocking this time and was breathing heavily as if she had run to Keira's room.

Keira said lazily.

"What's the matter? Did someone die?"

"Young master! Please refrain from saying things like that!"

"Fine fine. What's the matter?"

"The crown prince is asking for your audience."

"Lily, I clearly remember refusing you earlier. Why are you asking again?"

"But this time the crown prince has already reached the duchy. He is waiting for the young master in the audience room already. He has ordered you to go there right this moment and told me to tell you that he didn't care if you're busy or not."

{Sania: Whom do you work for, Lily?}

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!?"

"Young master! Please refrain from using such vulgar words!"

"Tch, Boring."

Keira roughly ran his fingers through his hair and sighed heavily.

"Fine, I'll go."

Keira then started walking towards the door. But Lily stopped him.

"What now?"

*Raising an eyebrow* "Young master, are you going to meet the prince like this?"

"Yeah. So what?"

Lily then said in one breath and tbh it sounded like rap. 

{Sania: Again for those who DON'T know, tbh means to be honest}

"But young master, your hair is not combed at all. You are wearing simple clothes and even though that is, those buttons in your shirt are open. You aren't even wearing anything underneath!!"

"Lily, stop now and take some breath

"Lily, stop now and take some breath. I'm wearing shorts. My shirt is long, so it looks like I'm not wearing anything underneath. And of course, I'm going like this."

Lily cried and said.

"Young master, please have some dignity... At least tuck them inside well!!"

But Keira paid no heed to her and went out of the room.

Keira then reached the audience room door, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

I just want to live freely now!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara