Chapter 15

Keira was walking to his room happily ignoring that all the maids and butlers were looking for him.

But he stopped in his tracks when he saw someone familiar.

"Keira......"

"Duke........"

Keira was going to walk past the duke but stopped when he felt someone holding his arm.

"Keira...."

*Cold voice "How may I help you, your grace?"

The duke let go of his arm and looked down.

"I'm sorry....."

*Shocked voice "What.....?"

Keira didn't think that the duke would apologize to him and he was utterly shocked.

"Huh....?"

"I am sorry...for not noticing you before......"

"....!!"

"I...I ignored you....neglected you....hated you.....for no reason...I am sorry...."

"............."

"I....always ignored how you felt...Never tried to understand you...You just wanted love from us...And I......"

*Cold voice "Stop......"

"Keira........"

"JUST FUCKING STOP TALKING, WILL YOU?!"

"Kei-"

Keira couldn't hold his tears and anger anymore. He burst out at the duke.

"DID YOU ENJOY WATCHING ME SUFFER?! HUH?! ALL THIS YEARS I YEARNED FOR YOUR LOVE AND- and when-when I....finally started to move on...IS IT A JOKE TO YOU?! YOU GUYS IGNORED ME MY WHOLE LIFE AND NOW YOU'RE ACTING LIKE THIS! IT'S NOT EVEN A JOKE ANYMORE!"

Keira was crying miserably. His shouts could be heard all over the duchy. The brothers, Ilya, Lily, John, and some other servants and knights rushed to the scene and quietly watched him and the duke.

There was a dead silence all over the duchy.

Only Keira's painful sobs and crying voice could be heard. It broke everyone's heart when they saw him like that.

The duke hugged him tightly. Keira thrashed around to get away from him but the duke was much stronger.

"I am sorry......I am sorry......I am sorry......."

The duke continued whispering sorry to Keira and kept hugging him.

Alex, Eiji, and Ilya also came forward and hugged Keira. They also kept whispering sorry. All of them were crying.

The scene broke all the servants' and knights' hearts present there and some of them also started crying while the others were holding back their tears.

Later that night in the duke's study~~

Keira sat on the couch and looked at the culprits who were the reason for his puffy eyes.

Tho he looked REALLY cute rn but the certain culprits had to be quiet as they were going to be punished in the following moment.

"So.......you guys want my forgiveness and give you guys a second chance?"

The culprits nodded their heads obediently like puppies as if waiting to be affirmed by their master.

"And......why should I?" *Raising an eyebrow

"Keira...We know that we have hurt you a lot.......and.....and we truly regret it......We are sorry.......we promise to make it to you......Please............"

"Father is right, Keira......We....we regret it......."

*Sigh "Even if you guys say it, you can't undo what you did in the past"

The duke and his 3 brothers looked down in shame.

*Soft voice "Even tho I can't forgive you for the past.........I would like to see you guys try........."

"Really........?"

"Well, I can't just forget the past but......I sure would love to see you guys make happy memories with me..........Well *clearing voice* Just so you know, this is going to be your last chance!"

The duke and the brothers couldn't describe what they were feeling. They felt really happy when they heard Keira say all that. Sure they couldn't undo what they did but they were still willing to make happy memories with Keira. They all came forward and hugged Keira tightly.

*Being hugged "Alright, alright. Stop! It's late, we need to sleep!"

"Keira......Can you again call me Papa again, please?"

"Yes! Call us brothers!"

*Giggling "Alright, papa, brothers..........."

Saki: I think I should have made them suffer more but whatever