Chapter 23

Guess who decided to update!

Btw, I edited the previous chapters. Well, I want to say for those guys who don't know, I sometimes comment on some sections and I write A/N first, then comment. I decided to change it to Saki (My nickname). Well, I do want people to at least know my n/n. Also please forgive me if I somehow made or will make you uncomfortable with my writing or if I upset you.

I promised that I would update two or more chapters whenever I decide to write. Well, for those who don't check my prof's conversation sector, I would say it again. Since I have to study hard and my father would bring my laptop with him for office work, I can't update chapters like I always do. I might update after months but I will.

If you don't want to wait for a longer period for the future chapters BUT are interested in this story, I suggest you add it to your reading list and when I complete it (after months?), you can read it without any interruption.

Anyway, let's proceed with the chapter now ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ♡

_________________________________________________________

"Hey, Kei!"

After spending two nights in the Avesta Kingdom, Kei came back to the household. Yuki also tailed behind him ignoring his duties as the crown prince.

"What now, Yuki?"

"Let's get married!"

"S-shut up! Also, why are you here when you should be doing your duties as the crown prince?"

"Oh come on! Father and my assistant are there to do the work."

"But you're going to be the king. You can't do things like this."

"Well~ About that~"

"What?"

Yukito quickly stood in front of Keira and held both of his hands.

"If you become the queen and assist me in ruling the country, I think I'd be the best king ever in history."

Yukito's confidence made Keira almost speechless.

"....You can't say things like that."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm a male. I can't give you an offspring or an heir to the throne."

"So what?"

"H-huh?"

"So what if you can't give birth? So what if you are the same sex as me? So what?"

"...."

"Keira...It doesn't matter to me if you can't give birth. The person I love is you, not someone else. If someone is going to be the queen, it would be you."

"But...Others would not accept it. You'd need an heir for the throne and concubine as you would be the king-"

"I would never take any concubine just for an offspring. And who would ever dare to oppose our relationship? I'm the future king here."

"But an heir..."

"Keira, I only need you. Also, for the heir, I have a cousin whose parents died a few weeks ago. We can adopt him and make him the heir."

"But-"

"Ssh. No buts. You're mine and I'm yours."

*Sigh "Alright. You better not take any concubine."

"Fine fine. Also, I realized something."

"What?"

"You love me."

"H-huh?!" *Blushing

"Well, you asked me these questions to feel safe about your love. You do that because you love me."

"W-whatever!"

"Also...You didn't love Riley that much."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well if you had loved him that much, you'd have asked him the same questions. Also, it's not like you forgot you were a male at that time."

*Embarrassed "Well of course not. You could call in a mere crush which turned into a sense of territory within time."

"I see...I'm glad then..."

"Why?"

*Smiling brightly "Because it means you love me and I'm your first love!"

*Blush "I-it's not like that! Anyway, go to your room!"

Keira then speed-walked well more like ran towards his room leaving Yukito behind.

And Yukito was left there standing in the hallway, simping on how cute his baby was. 

(Saki: Keira is more like a tsundere ig. I wonder whom he got it from~?)

Fun Fact: I have many better ideas and stories in my mind but I'm too lazy to write them. Also, 5-6 scenarios come to my mind as different stories when I'm reading a story.

Also, I published only one chapter. Hope you guys won't kill me and my studies are more hectic than ever.

And then my 'dearest' school decided that it was a perfect time to arrange a picnic. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING WHEN ALL MY TUITION CENTERS ARE GIFTING ME LOTS OF HOMEWORK!!

Also sorry for the short chapter. I'm too lazy to write ya know. If you're irritated, you can read the chapters after my books are finished.