Chapter-twenty seven

jimin rushed into the hospital with people sending him a disapproving look as he run crazily to the nurse on the counter who direct him to where the male was admit in and he waste no time in rushing to the place.

Jimin heart is racing heavily as he spot yoongi from afar slumping on his seat looking so worn out and defeat.

He quickly rush to him catching his attention as he look up and he could see he had been crying since his eyes and nose were red like a tomato and he look completely disordered.

Without wasting time,Jimin rush to the room only to froze in horror with a fear in his eyes,he felt the air was punch out of his body as he saw his best friend,lying motionless on the bed and the heart monitor continues to beep signaling life in the body but he look more dead than alive.

with a heavy heart,jimin slowly walks toward the thin figure laying lifelessly on the bed with a oxygen on his mouth.

Sitting on the bed beside him and hesitantly takes his hand in his,he wanted nothing more but to feel the warmth of him and his bright smile that can melt a stone widely at him.

"What happen to him"Jimin asked quietly with tears glistening his eyes and the people present in the room let out a sigh.

"I'm going to kill that jerk"Jin growled darkly,his face red like cherries which is obvious he had been crying and namjoon sigh rubbing a soothing circle on his fiance's back.

Kim Taehyung exhales sharply at the gloomy atmosphere in the room and watching hoseok condition is not helping either.

"Hoseok is three month pregnant but he has cancer,he's going to die soon"

Namjoon answer and all the male in the room tears up at the words while Jimin shook his head vigorously unable to believe what he heard with many tears crawling out of his face.

A moment of silence passed in the room with a heaviness pressing down against them and namjoon release a deep breath before continuing the story.

"To stop all this,he needs a surgery as soon as possible and to do this he will have to abort his child so that he can live but hoseok reject the offer,he was so adamant to keep his baby even if it kills him but yoongi hate the fact he was going to die soon and leave him all alone,he desperately wanted him to abort the child so that he could live but hoseok wasn't having that which leads to their frequent fighting resulting to this"

The male confessed with a sigh and jimin process everything as another fresh tears sliding down his face and the thought of hoseok dying make his heart scream in pain,he didn't realize he was passing through so much and yet here he was getting angry at him for not telling him about his pregnancy.

His lips wobbles and finally let out a sob clinging tightly on the hand of his friend,a guilt weigh on his chest to the thought he wasn't there to comfort him when he needed him the most,he wasn't there to comfort his worries or take away his sadness.

Taehyung attacks the elder in his arm by now he's silently crying as Jimin sob on him while clutching his hands onto his shirt and the younger was holding him so tight as if he was going to fade from his arms.

Jin couldn't hold it in any longer as he rise up to his feet and went out of the room to get some fresh air and calm down his racing heart and that when his eyes paused on the familiar male shrunken in the hallway with a head hanging low and jin percing eyes turning icy cold as he reach the male with a few strides and slammed him to the wall.

"How dare you show your face here after all you have done!!!"he yelled darkly eyes lingering over the defeat yoongi.

The three male rush out of the room from the loud noise and namjoon quickly rush to separate the older from killing the latter.

"I--i'm s-sorry"yoongi whisper in defeated,his voice were tired as they leave his mouth,his shoulder dropping while drawing in a long deep breath with his head hanging low and his tears flowing like a river.

"why the fuck are you apologizing now!,you're a monster yoongi you don't deserve hoseok"Jin retort roughly,his deep voice was filled with confusion and anger.

"How come nobody understands me here,i can't afford to lose him,he's all I got but he's going to die soon because of the child"yoongi says frustratedly his desperate eyes staring at the males and jimin let out a sigh.

"It's your child hyung and he won't get a chance to have another child if he abort it,hoseok will never forgive himself if he lost the only opportunity of becoming a dad"

Jimin corrected he didn't wanted to pick sides since he understand pretty well how it feels to be trapped under the harsh reality of your fate unable to escape from it and the pain of losing someone you love but right now,yoongi action is really about to pissed him off.

"And so fucking what,if he just abort the child none of this would happen!!"

Yoongi yelled in anger starting to piss everyone off as they stare at him in disbelief and Jimin snap.

"You're really crazy......Just fuck off"

He said screaming with a hard look making yoongi let out a mean sneer.

"He's my husband you don't deserve to tell me what to do!!"he shot back but Jin push him harshly on the chest making him to stumble back.

"Don't test my patience and just leave"he growl darkly eyes lingering over yoongi who let out a snarl at him.

"Come on stop the fake caring,every one knows you want it to happen,you all want him to live so stop being a hypocrite"

"Yes hyung,we all wanted hobi hyung to live but if he wanted to keep his baby we will also respect his decision and support him beside you're his husband you are supposed to stand by him at his worst moment"

Taehyung spoke up trying to snap a sense into the dumb male.

"Bullshit Taehyung,have you ever been in a verge of losing someone you love,what about me?,who will stand by me when he leaves everything behind"

"He is going to sacrifices his life to give you the best gift of life,how come you never understand that"jimin shout,his vein popping out of his neck and he really wanted to beat the male so bad.

"And i don't want it for fuck sake,i only want my husband"yoongi yelled back breathing ferociously and Jin huff in annoyance.

"Guys please calm down,we can just talk this out instead of fighting"

namjoon spoke up sighing tiredly at the males who were glaring furiously at each other.

"I know hyung that you don't want him to die even if i was in your position i would do the same but hoseokie wanted it and who in hell wish to die but hoseok did because of the love he have for you,it's not like he will see the child when he's born yet he did all this because he wanted to give you the life,he'd never get"

"No parents or sane person would love abortion especially hobi who couldn't even have another one,this pregnancy is the first and last for him,so do you think he would just let that opportunity go?"

"Just fucking drop it,I'm out of here"he muttered cutting namjoon off and stomp away making the younger release a sigh while Jin rolled his eyes.

Taehyung felt his phone buzz off,he walk to the side and pick the call only to pull it away because of his manager yells.

"I'm sorry for not picking the call"he says chuckling and heard the male heaving down a sigh.

"This is not the time for this Tae,we are in a huge trouble just leave whenever you are and come back to the company now"

He command making Taehyung lift his brow in confusion.

"Is something wrong,what happened"

"everywhere is in uproar now,all your pictures from that night is all spread in the internet just get your asses over here right away"

He added with a shout and taehyung froze in shock,he quickly disconnect the call in panick and with trembling hands he quickly search his name on the internet which pops out immediately and Taehyung stare in horror,his heart dropping at the many pictures of him half naked in the bed with a man beside him.