Chapter forty three

Jimin sigh for the nth times frowning deeply at the male besides him for ignoring him.

"Kook please,let cuddle"he plead with a pout and jungkook ignore him again shaking his head,eyes glueing on the laptop in front of him.

"Nope,not until i drag those fuckers to hell"he spit out,glaring at the screen and Jimin rolled his eyes.

He leap out of his position and sneak his arms around the younger's waist melting his anger immediately as he heave down a breath.

"I'm really fine Kookie beside those people can't stop the love i have for you two"he added rubbing a soothing circles around the younger's who seems to finally relax to his touches.

He looks back and place a messy kiss on the elder's lip before speaking.

"I know,i just can't stop myself everytime I sees my fiances going through something,I'm perfectly fine if they insult me but when it's comes to you two i can't take it"

He confess stroking the elder's face who held a fond smile on his face.

"I love you a little too much"he added and Jimin finally close the gap,kissing him on the lips.

Jungkook smile into it and draw him impossibly closer to himself as the elder sneak a hands onto his shoulder while he did with his waist.

The kiss is slow and sweet letting out the emotion they felt for each other,it was not lacing with anything other than love.

The door open making them to pulls away to look back at Taehyung who suddenly smile looking at them with an amused expression.

"Did I interrupt?"he smirk plopping beside them on the bed,the two frown noticing his sagged appearance.

"I'm so tired"he announce letting out a harsh breath and Jimin waste no time in climbing on top of him,placing a kiss on his lips.

"How's work?"jungkook ask smiling, stroking his brunette hair.

"Don't get me started,it so stressful"

He whine plopping his head on jimin's shoulder who giggles placing a kiss on the crown of his head.

"Don't worry tae,we have managed to block the media and pressed charges on those creep,they won't come back"

Jimin assured making Taehyung hum in satisfactory.

"How come you are not affect by this,the moment you get involve with us it means your quiet lives is not going to be the same again,everything you do is going to make a headline"

Jimin smile at the information but the two couldn't help the worry creeping into their bodies.

"I'm fine......getting involved with you was certainly the best gift of my life so how can i worry about that,when i have you two who would shield me if anything happens"

He inform letting out a laugh and look back to the two who were still looking at him with worry and interlace their hands together.

"So please don't look at me like that, it's uncomfortable"he added with a smile and the two let out a deep breath.

"I love you jiminie"Taehyung confess rendering Jimin speechless at the sudden confession before smiling widely.

"I love you too"he giggles nuzzling their forehead together.

"And I love you two more"jungkook chip in with a grin catching the two attention as they look back at him with a smile.

The two shared a knowing look before attacking the youngest,peppering kisses all over his face making him wheeze.