ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - 1

WARNING: many curse words, and a curse.

Also, this chapter contains 4000+ words, and if you don't want a long chapter, then don't read it.

Almost forgot: this is Helluva Boss s2: Ep 1, so READ THIS ONLY AFTER YOU'VE FINISHED WATCHING THE EPISODE!

MC/YOU are three years older than Stolas and Blitzo.

_____

Up there lived a peaceful soul, singing, dancing, and getting along very well with every soul, including a lost soul that escaped from what was supposed to be down.

After giving the lost soul the time of their life, they immediately throw them back to where they belong and continue as if nothing happened. The one who threw them is an angel.

In the middle part, before the soul went to the underworld, they landed on a soulless body that was waiting for its soul to come. In reality, the original owner of the body was shot.

After a minute, it woke up, coughing the dust from the air. Standing up and dusting themselves off, it took them a minute to get to where they are now, and they thought maybe this is the place where they belong and not down.

But the rule is that once you arrive at the middle part, you will lose all your past memories. That is, if you are lucky enough that the Up forgets to do it.

Knowing the UP and DOWN, and now stands in the middle part with the memories. He thinks it is special and sees the people around him.

He could only scoff, thinking he could rule it because he has the ability to predict what will happen to a specific person, and as a result, he planned to start a cult with this clueless, Idiotic human.

In his state of mind, he is half angel and demon, and he only disguises as a human to blend in. Maybe this is his opportunity to rule and show the Demon lord/Angel's who they are messing with.

But the thing is, he is not God enough to do that. Because of this, he thought of something. Of course, the Up won't help him, they wouldn't care, but the Down will.

It's kind of funny how it's the opposite of it, but the point is, if he wants to show those Demon Lords/Angels, he needs someone who also has both titles.

He can call Lucifer Morningstar, but knowing him, he will immediately be put back where he belongs, after an hour of reciting all the Demon Lord's names, who also owns the title of Angel.

He snapped his finger, figuring it out.

He didn't think much and took a broken glass that was sitting on his left side and drew a circle around his wrist with a symbol of a star on it. Only a person who is mad will call who he is calling.

Even though his wrist was now full of blood and throbbing in pain, he was used to it by now.

He then recited the words to call it. After a second try, it didn't work, but he wasn't giving up, so he did it again, and again.

Right now his wrist glowed and the floor is beginning to open, standing in front of him is a devilishly beautiful Demon lord offering him something good, in exchange for his existence.

Not his soul or body, but his existence means he won't die, or be alive and be erased completely.

Only a fool will accept it, and it is better to go immediately to where they belong, but nope he still accepts it not knowing the consequence he will get.