ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - 7

Warning: Cursing, more cursing, fighting, actions, drama, depression, self-centeredness, blaming. except for a few grammatical errors!

If you don't like long chapters, yada yada, as this chapter contains 5000+ words, then don't fucking read it.

Happy reading!

Also, I watched the new episode, and Stolas's human version was yummy~ Unfortunately, in this book, he's a toxic boy.

_____

"Why the fuck, did he recruit you to be his bodyguard, when he's fucking powerful enough to protect his asshole?! and what the fuck do you mean this time?!"

"We're talking about big money here! who doesn't want that? and, I don't know what you're talking about..." Blitz said, rolling his eyes, trailing the last part nervously glancing at his ex-wife who was glaring at him, about to kill him.

He already knew this will happen, knowing about the past and how you still hate Stolas for what he had done.

"Money? Are you fucking joking with me? We have that! more than he can! and you better answer me, damn it! "

Blitz then pointed at you and folded his arm. " Your money, not mine! Hey, you don't need to come, if you are still locked up in your fucking past! Move on!"

"Wow! If it's that easy, I should have done it! Don't forget that he was also the cause of our almost splitting that time! "

"That was the past! Okay, fucking move on. Look... as of that day when we got divorced, you're not apart from my life now... just let me rest. "

Blitz clicks his tongue and turns around, thinking it's best to let you cool down. To what you said, when he discovers that you lied to him, masking yourself as another demon.

He won't lie, he fell in love with that face. That keeps supporting him throughout his one-screen time show. He thought he wouldn't fall in love with your current look, but he was wrong.

As he fell even harder. Yes, the past is hard to forget, and even now he knows you are still hurt by what Stolas did, but sooner or later, you need to know that you can't just focus on that and move on, as someone is already affected.

Before all of that happened, here you are finishing Blitz or Boss, instructed by him for you to call him that, not wanting to cause some issue in the office, only rolling your eyes at him, about to give his coffee only to stop midway, hearing him playing again with his little toys.

You can't help but chuckle at this, entering it, smirking at Blitz, and seeing him pleasuring himself with the toys.

"Do you ever hear of knocking first?" Blitz exclaimed, embarrassed that he got caught.

"According to you, knocking is just a waste of time after you entered the bathroom where I was showering."

Blitz only grumbled, muttering how he hated that you were right. Thanking you at the same time for the coffee. As he was about to drink it, he got a phone call.

"WHAT?!"

"Why, hello~ my big dick blitzy~"

Blitz Immediately, spat the coffee, then glanced at you, cursing at the same time.

Thanks to his phone being on speaker, you heard the conversation. Just hearing his voice, you almost let out your demon form, but Blitz calmed you down immediately, not wanting you to accidentally destroy the whole building, or kill him as he had a long list of customers.