ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - 5

Warning: Like usual, cursing, more cursing, slight blood, angst, drama, fighting, misunderstood.

If you don't like long chapters, yada yada, as this chapter contains 5000+ words, then don't read them.

Happy reading!

_____

As four Demons are inside the IMP headquarters still waiting for Blitz to come, Millie and you got along pretty well. As for Moxxie, he's still in a state of shock.

"So, Lord Northern"

"Just Y/n~, dear~"

Millie chuckled, blitz wasn't lying about his ex-wife looking devilishly beautiful. Wiping her drool away, she then asks you if you were just visiting. Seeing you, she thinks you have many contracts left from above.

"Oh~, I decided to stay, permanently. Seeing that I'm always away, I thought I'd change something up and stay with my sweet Loony~" You said, pinching Loona's cheeks, who only grumbled.

"Okay, Ma. You can stop now. "

"Ah~ how cute! Don't you think so, Moxxie?"

"Huh? Wah? " He then glances at Loona and you, only to avert his eyes to the table. "Y-yeah! very cute Lord northern"

"I must say~, you two look great together, and your cuteness makes me want to eat you two up~." Chuckling as you said that, not aware that it sounded horrifying on Moxxie side.

Millie chuckled, "Oh, shock! You're making us blush Y/N. You can take us two together sometimes. We don't mind. " As expected of Millie, she's still joyful around someone who's higher than her.

And she thought you're not joking, by how you eat them up. In her mind, it's sexually, Moxxie immediately pokes Millie's side.

"Ah... I don't think that's what Lord Northern said.. Millie," Moxxie whispered, poking Millie's side.

"I can hear you~ tell me, Moxxie, right?"

"Y-yes Ma'am!"

"How long have you and Millie been together~?"

But Moxxie didn't get the chance to answer when his wife beat him to it and was now pushing him away, leaning towards you excitedly, and with a sparkle in her eyes.

"We've been together for decades! and counting, next month will be our anniversary. I'm I right sweety? "

"Y-yes, Sweety... now please come back here, we don't want Lord Northern, Uncomfortable" Moxxie tagged his wife back to her seat. as he doesn't want to provoke you.

Moxxie is an Imp who always has a logical mind on him, thinking of a way to make the situation right calmly, even though he was instructed to do it without instruction by Blitz.

He still thinks otherwise, and seeing as his wife is immediately comfortable around the legendary Demon Lord, he doesn't want to make the Lord uncomfortable, as he heard much news regarding you.

He heard that you destroyed half of your hometown just because your parents were forcing you to marry someone and give birth to a child, and how you almost killed one of the Demons of Ars Goetia.

Consuming a lot of life, whether human, demon, or angel,

He also heard about how you destroyed the gathering place after the Demon Lord provoked you.