ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - 4

Warning: This chapter contains curse words, drama, angst, and mild depression.

Also, if you don't like long ass chapters, as this contains 4000+, don't read it. I repeat, don't read it!

Enjoy this juicy chapter!

_____

IMP City is a place for Imp Demons like Blitzo, Millie, and Moxxie to live... at the almost top of one of the buildings, with four horns sitting on each side.

Owned by none other than the northern Lord itself, every demon tried to rent their own space on that building but like they said, first come first serve.

As for Blitzo, he doesn't need to fucking kill a demon on that building just to get the space, because it's his ex-wife's building and he can have whatever room he wants on that building.

In his dream, that is, Y/N gave him that space to make a business or have a job, to give Loona what she needed, and pay rent.

'Yeah, no one cares about rent in hell!' Blitz thought, barging into the office, only to walk outside to put on the sign.

"IMP headquarters-Meeting in Progress :)"

As Blitz walks in front, hands on his head, sighing deeply, behind him is a whiteboard, on which is written the scale of customers and how they need to fix this shit.

Besides that, in bold letters, Blitzo is the best, by himself, of course.

Hey, he needs some motivation.

"All right now, I know business has been... er, a bit slow lately. Yes, it's no one's fault!"

placing his right hand on the table. "Okay, I'm not naming any names here... 'Moxxie, Now, does anyone have any bright ideas on how we can get business drumming up again? "

'What the fuck?' Moxxie thought, twitching his left eye.

"Oh! What about a carwash? " Millie raised her hand, suggesting Blitz open a carwash.

"This is hell, Millie. Okay, no one cares about cars being clean here. except for the fucking rich demon. " mumbling the last part, chuckling, remembering how he destroyed their car.

Then an idea appeared, "Oh, what about a billboard? Hey, that's a great advertisement! " only for Moxxie to cut him off.

"We can't afford a billboard, sir," Moxxie said, rolling his eyes, only to stop when Blitz slung his arms around his shoulder and shoved him away.

"Helpful, Moxxie, really. "Glad you're in the room right now. Now have you guys forgotten what service we provide?" Blitzo then took out the remote from his shirt and opened the TV.

On the TV, it shows how Blitz slams the hammer on a person's face, making the brain come out; Moxxie uses a gun and fires it at the guy's mouth, making him fall backward; Loona bites a human neck, swinging it left and right.

Finally, Millie, spear in hand, swings it at the person cutting its head, laughing at the gushing blood coming out of it.

Outside the TV, Blitz, who was holding a bag of popcorn from who knows where he got it, gave Loona some of it, while the other two were busy watching as well.

"Ah~ does we're good times," Blitz said, remembering how the blood was spreading and how much money he got just by killing a person.

Moxxie grunts annoyed, "Sir, I don't need any reminding." "Sir, considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week, one that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel, nobody watches!"