Chapter 5

Blind Date

Lisa's Penthouse

Lisa *sigh*he just finish taking a shower*watching his face in the mirror*with damp hair*with towel on his waist*look lost*blink a few times*sigh again*walk out to his section of the walking closet*grab his black boxer and wear it*throw his towel on the laundry basket*then he is looking at his sets of suits*before he can scan it*someone talking to him*

Shawn *sees his young master* Oh... sexy butts... *giggles*

Lisa *arches his brows* what are you doing here? *he asks as he turns to Shawn*

Shawn: Oh... I'm here to the rescue, Puer Domium... *chuckles*

Lisa: excuse me...

Shawn: oh, come on, Puer Domium... I know you didn't want to go to the blind date tonight... *moves his ass to the set of suits*scan his young master sets of suits* and how lazy are you to choose your clothes for tonight...

Lisa *just let whatever Shawn wants to do* that didn't answer my question, Hyung...

Shawn *giggles*as he hears his young master calling him "Hyung"* this will be doing... *he said as he grabs the blue navy suit with the black slack*also white's shirt*that is one of Lisa's casual suit*that he never wears to the office or events*

Lisa *sigh* are you sure? *look at the suit*

Shawn: yup... even it looks casual, no one will think that you are on a blind date with this... *he said as he take a seat on the small chair in the walking closet*

Lisa: ok, then... I will listen to you...

Shawn: And... *he stands back to grab some of the tie*try to match it* I don't think you need the tie...

Lisa *he is changing into the suit*look at himself in the big mirror in the closet* hem...

Shawn: nice... so handsome, Puer Domium...

Lisa: Hyung...

Shawn: use this also... *he gives the black socks*

Lisa: you know I can choose that by myself...*get the socks*and wear them* thank you, by the way...

Shawn: I know... just don't want to be tired... *giggles* also... *he is now scanning the transparent wardrobe that is full of Lisa's watches and glasses*grab the silver leather watch* this will be perfect...

Lisa: ok... *just follow Shawn*

Shawn *smiles widely*as he sees his young master*

Lisa *he wears the watch that Shawn chose for him*

Shawn: your hair is already in a good style... and you are ready... *he checks again his young man's style*try to make his young master the smart and chill style*

Lisa: thank you, Hyung... *he is calling Shawn Hyung when there are not in the office and during work hours*

Shawn *pushes his young master out of the elevator's penthouse* have fun today... but, don't have much... *wink* if you understand what I mean... *giggles*

Lisa *shakes his head* I just want tonight to finish as fast as it can...

Shawn: don't worry... Puer Domium... just be yourself... *he follows Lisa until they arrive in front of Lisa's black car* if you don't like her, just tell her...

Lisa: ok, Hyung... I will go now... *he enters his car*drive away*

Shawn *just smile as he didn't see Lisa's car anymore*he also need to go home*someone are waiting for him at home*