Chapter 6

Breaking NEWS!!

LALISA LEE MANABON THE HOT BACHELOR DATING WITH ANOTHER GIRLFRIEND!!

LALISA LEE FIGHTING MAN!!

LALISA LEE DATING KRYSTAL JUNG!!

What are some of the entertainment segments?

Lisa is not a celebrity, he is only the CEO of his company.

Lisa is not someone that should be in the same place as another artist, but here he is.

Lisa is the most handsome, and charismatic businessman. That, have fans. He also didn't know how he is this fucking famous in the entertainment world, but here he is in the entertainment segment.

Lisa *woke up with a headache due to this nonsense news of his keep on getting calls from his mother, grandfather, Shawn, and Jeong-Yeon (one and only Lisa's best friend since school*Jeong-Yeon is older than Lisa), also other*many reactions he get*such as mad, worries laugh*why laugh? And who is laughing at him right now?

On Phone

Lisa: why are you laughing? *annoy*

Jeong-Yeon: did you stumble on the floor after that man punch you, Lisa... *laugh loudly*

Lisa: just shut up, Jeong-Yeon... if you just want to laugh at me, then I will hang up...

Jeong-Yeon *before Lisa can hang up the phone quickly said* Yoh... Man... it's just funny... this is the very first time I heard someone punch you in the face, mate...

Lisa *sigh*he just hang up the phone* he ignore everything for today just doing his normal morning routine*and went to his office like every other day*but as he open his office door, he can see two of his cousins talking to each other on the sofa of his office*he stop and look back outside to see if he is on his office*he see his name*then he look back into the inside*his action being seen by one of his cousins*

Rosie *giggles* Lisa-yah... *she stands and hugs Lisa that still stands beside the door* how are you?

Lisa *hugs her back* hey... I'm not dreaming, right? *blink his eyes*

Rosie: surprise...

Bambam: hey, buddy... *smile widely to Lisa*

Lisa: hey, Bam... *hug Bambam* what a good surprise...

Rosie *laugh*gasp* Lisa... what happen to your lip? *she sees Lisa's lip*

Lisa: oh... *touch it* this... I got some present from someone last night... *he takes his seat*

Bambam: don't tell me that headlines are true? *he also takes his seat*

Lisa *sigh* yes, it's truth... only the punch... I didn't know that girl was already in a relationship... and... all of that is Mom's idea...

Rosie: oh... that is the girl aunty asked you to meet? *laugh* oh, poor you... *she sides hugs Lisa*she is a little clingy to Lisa*

Bambam *laughs* damn... why are you even agreeing to that blind date?

Lisa: *stares at Bambam* I'm being trapped with that sweet talk of that old man... *tell them how their Popo make him agree to the blind date* and tell me why do you think I can't say No?

Rosie: Popo can do that? *shock*let go of Lisa*

Bambam: wow... I need to take note of this... if Popo asks me to have lunch or dinner with only him... I should be prepared or fly away... *shake his head*

Lisa: see... even you *point at Bambam* and you *point to Rosie* never will say no to that old man...

Bambam: I will agree with you... how can we say no to our beloved Popo, right?