mission

agere!reader x cg!kate bishop

i shall be including writing thoughts

kdafnkfdka inspired by @DaisyBlackthorn2   

y/n's pov

im being lazy

My mommy went on a mission and so Auntie Lena (tried to) put me to bed. I was waiting in bed for my mommy when Bucky came in. "Buck-Buck! Is yous knows wheres my mama," I whispered to him.

He pat my head as he said. "Kate's... she's coming. You'll see."

The second she walked in, I started to cry. im crying while writing this. "Mommy! Y- You huwt!" I kept sobbing as I touched the small cut on her face.

Her eyes were slightly teary and she shook her head. She glanced at Bucky, "Um... no, it's- I'm okay, baby. Don't worry."

2nd person POV

She quickly cleansed and bandaged her face without breaking eye contact with you.

Yelena walked in before getting ambushed by you. "Auntie Lena?"

Lena hugged you and wiped your tears. "Kate Bishop shall be alright." im hungry

A bubbly laughter burst from her throat when you said, "Is mama weal name Katie 'shop?" She kissed your forehead and nodded. "Yeah. Katherine Bishop."

i am eating rainbow goldfish and crumbs are getting in between my computer keys hehe

You hopped over to Kate. "Is yous name Kat?"

Your raven-haired caregiver nodded with a look full of adoration in her eyes. "Yeah, baby."

One single whisper fell from your lips. "I wubs you, Kat 'shop."

this was cute