i miss u

reader x hailee steinfeld

ily u all but im sorry for the lower case if any...

y/n pov

I have this tendency... whenever I'm sad, extra sad, I like to tell or text Hailee that I miss her. I've been doing this since forever, especially with the people I care about.

Today, Hailee had a lot of work to do, and I couldn't bother her. She was the co-director of her new show and there was a lot of work to be done with that role. All she told me this morning was, "I love you. I have lots of work to do. I'm downstairs."

Did she specify where? No. I looked all around the house to find her slumped down in the swivel chair down in the office room we had. 

I walk in and pout. "I miss you.... I- I know you said not to bother you.... but.... I'm sorry."

Hailee rolled her eyes in irritation. I walk away sadly and sit on the couch and then slump off. As I lay on the floor, Hailee asks, "Can you get me a glass of water?"

I yell with irritation, "No!" Hailee marches over to me.

"I told you not to bother me, but you did. You shouldn't be a bother right now, but you're bein-" She looked at me and her face softened.

Would it have helped if she didn't yell at me? Maybe.

She whispered lovingly to me, "Bubba, did you say you missed me?" I slowly nodded hesitantly.

She nervously walked towards me and said softly, "May I touch you?" I once again nodded hesitantly and sat perfectly still on the floor. She held my arm softly and looked in my eyes. "Bubba, are you okay? What happened?"

I shruged sadly and pouted. Hailee hugs me and a few tears fall from my face. She wiped my tears and rocked me in her arms. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I shook my head. "Do you wanna sit on my lap while I work?" I slowly nodded.

She walked us over to the office and I laid on her chest.

the end idfk how to end it