Prologue

[The images used in this book are not mine or owned by me. Credits to the official creator. ]

°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°•°°

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Namjoon and Seokjin's life continues and travels through so many elements.

It's their own tiny world just like everyone else but it's filled with million times more adventures, mysteries, enemies ,lovers, Bangtan and their own blood.

'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~

DISCLAIMER

This is a just a fan fiction. And a mere fantasy. The characters and all the events in the book are only meant for fictious play. This all is imaginary . People are requested not to do any actions mentioned in the book if they don't have enough knowledge and are underage.

IMPORTANT

The characters, Names, Places, Events and any Topic or incidents used in this book are used in fictious manner . The idols are used for model visualisation of character. Their personality and actions have no connection with their real life.
AS I SAID IT'S JUST A FAN FICTION AND FANTASY.
.
.
.

.💠Mentions in the book :

•°Boy x Boy

•°Explicit🚫

•°Mature language

•°Violence

•°Angst

•°Mpreg

•°Supernatural🏞️

VERY IMPORTANT

English is not my mother tongue. So forgive me for the mistakes that may appear incase.

If you are uncomfortable with the mentioned topics you are free to skip this book.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

🍁☘️🍁☘️🍁☘️🍁

°•°•°•°•°•°•^°•°•°•°•°•°•^°•°•°•°•°•°•^•°•°•°•^°•°•°•°•^•°•°•°•^°•°•°•^•°•°•°^•°•°•°•^•°•°•°•^•

All rights reserved by @jekun_709

"You Gave me Fate" I Namjin~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara