The Unseen World

°

•°•°•°🌿❄️🌿❄️🌿•°•°•°

°

The surrounding had suddenly became colder. The warmth that was engulfed around her for the past few months was gone. She took her first breath filling her lungs with air. It was an unfamiliar feeling.

The urge to open her mouth and try to clear the feeling was strong. Soft cries left her tiny mouth. The breathing becoming easier but the cold feeling was definitely not so good. The feeling of touches on her body was just so new . Nothing was familiar until she felt being settled on something soft and warm. The familiar voice of lub dub lub dub sounding so calming , like lullaby. The pheromones around were familiar and comforting even though she was unknown to it's meaning.

It felt good now. Like being back home. The unfamiliar sound of her own cries had stopped. A soft weight was placed on her head. It was nice and soft. Something was placed in her hand . The urge of holding something was granted.

" Hi baby! , looks like you were pretty cozy in there ."

"Yeah, pretty cozy . Seems like she didn't want to leave you. "

"Well then Appa here would be so whiny about not meeting you"

"Oh c'mon, you were the whiny about her not coming out by."

(Sound of chuckles)

Those two voices, she knew those voices, did she though. Whatever they were good and soft . Whatever it was just warm and familiar again. The comforting and aquianted scent of someone making things better. Soft and light touches were placed on her cheeks and light pats on the head. It made her feel safe and calm and warm.

The tiredness of coming into new world took over and the rythmic breathing of someone under her was even better that she started to drift in her own sleepy world.

But it didn't last long as she was taken away from the warmth and soft touch, the familiar scent fading, cold (actually room temperature but she doesn't know, everything is cold if it is not warm) and hard thing was where she was placed. Unfamiliar and not so warm and not so soft touches were felt.

She wanted it to go away, craving for the warmth again. The frustration coming out as soft and small cries. Hands and legs were lifted, head being tilted side to side, sound of something near her ears, something flashing in her eyes.

"Yup, All done. The baby is healthy."

Yeah that voice was the first thing she hated. Who treats babies like this. The volume of her cries increasing.

The cold and hard surface was soon replaced by the familiar warmth. This was good but she didn't like going away from it. The frustration and tiredness making her more cranky.

"Calm down baby. You are right back to eomma. Don't cry please. Shh . Calm down."

Soft voice, soft touch, the familiar scent, the warmth. These were definitely her favourite. The lub dub sound making her stop her cries .

There was something soft under her hand. Feeling like gripping it but nothing came into her hands.

"Are you trying to tickle me baby?"

That voice. Who was it? She had heard it before. Did she ? I think she should take a look. Right gotta open her eyes. They were scrunched up for a long time. Gotta take a look around. When she did everything was blurry, not so clear. But one thing was visible. What was it? It came closer and started to move.

"Joon-ah! look . She just opened here eyes."

"Oh , She got your eyes"

Another thing came near the first thing. The voices belonged to these things. What are these. The two big black and white similar things were blinking . Down some pink like thing was moving too. Wow. So interesting.

"She likes you"

"Of course, I am her favourite. "

"You're my favourite too."

"Oh shush ! Wanna hold her ?"

" Yes!"

What is going on ? What kind of sounds are they making ? Wait where was she going again. No . She didn't want to go away from the warmth and soft feeling. No! This came out as cries and sound of disapproval.

"She's crying. "

"Yeah, I can see that."

"What do I do? "

"What would you do?"

The strong comforting scent washed over her. Feeling of safety and warmth had spread over again. This time some soft touches were felt on her head and cheeks. This was nice too. New feeling was there as she was being swayed softly. Yeah that swaying felt nice. Guess sleep was just waiting for her to drift along after such a long time in this world .

"Sleep baby . Appa and Eomma are so happy that you finally came ."

" We love you so much ! "

" Aww the baby must be tired ."

" You too baby . Let's take some rest yeah . "

" As if you're not . "

" Nope . I'm fine ."

" You just want to hold the baby . "

" Yeah .. but it was a long night for you too . "

" Hmm"

".. "

"Are you crying ? "

" .." (nod)

" I think now I have to calm the big baby now . "

" (Chuckles) . I'm just so happy . "

" Me too ."

"I love you both so much ! "

" I love you too and our baby Si-eun ! "

~°~°~°🌿❄️🌿❄️🌿°~°~°~

🎉 Welcome to the family 🎉