-Explanation-

‘Drops of Dew.’ Explanation

This tale is of a boy who was quite depressed, and a girl changed his whole life.

It all started when the girl found him crying in the alleyway, and her being the clingy one, she hugged him, a stranger, to comfort him.

They became closer and closer after that day, and they both started catching feelings for one another. And then, in a blink of eye, they started dating.

The relationship went perfectly fine,
there was nothing but happiness and contentment in their life, but just because of some misunderstandings, everything fell apart.

the boy was left unexplained,
Everything was a mystery to him,
The girl was too, trying to solve,
But the pieces of their relationship kept falling apart.

One by one, the pieces fell,
And none tried to put it back together,
And before they knew it,
They both were tired of having that relationship.
They were exhausted, they both knew they were.

So that's why they broke up 8 months after their dating, and the girl left the country.

The boy could not get any better as he had yet to move on, and all the time his mind was filled with questions regarding her. He wondered where was she, how was she and so much more.

Every little thing of that city reminded him of her, and that's the reason which broke him even more but he could not leave that city because of those little things too.

He was afraid, of moving on. Of forgetting those little happy moments, he wanted to remember them all no matter how much it hurt his heart.

he wished she would come back,
but he wished she wouldn't,
he wished they got back together,
but he wished they wouldn't.
But, as time moves on, maybe he could try move on too, but he knows it's going to be a long ride till that.

_______________________

Here's the Explanation I promised!