The first night

It is late in the night the flat is fully decorated like a bride. Today a wedding took place n the bride was taken to her bedroom.

Bride pov.

I'm Shehnaaz  today I got married to Sidharth. It is my first night... my wedding night. As I m a virgin it is very difficult task for me.
There r a many questions roaming around my mind.
I'm scared!

I don't know what he is expecting from me?

How will I survive?

How he will love?

What will he do?

I'm not sure how to satisfy him.

Is he thinking the same?

My thought were disturbed by my MIL.
Teju; Now we r leaving Sidharth must be waiting to come. The women left.

Sidharth pov.

Many women r coming out of my bedroom.
I think they have placed my wife on the bed. She is very cute n innocent.
When I first met her I didn't like her. She
was very loud a mess of a woman I couldn't imagine her to be someone's wife. But my mother liked her a lot as she is the opposite of me which will be a gud match.

On our engagement day we were alone nI asked what experience she had... her answer was short, shyn fast.

No!

I asked her if she kissed someone. Again a
short answer.

No!.

I was like .
What No everything No.
From that time I knew she is a virgin..
My mother come n told me to enter the room as Shehnaaz  is ready n waiting for me. I just nod n went into my bedroom.

Sidharth PoV end

Shehnaaz  Pov

As soon as he enters the room. I felt a cold
breeze coming over me.
Sidharth PoV
When I entered the room I saw her sitting
on the bed. Her face was covered behind a veil.

Shehnaaz  PoV

He turns is he leaving... No he is locking the door.

Sidharth PoV

I turned n walked to her. I was coming near n sat on the bed. Next to Shehnaaz .
Shehnaaz  was sitting on the bed looking at him. He comes near her n sat next to her onthe bed.
Shehnaaz s face is hidden under her big veil.

Sidharth was excited he wasn't expecting this feeling but he smiled. Shehnaaz  saw that smile this makes her blush. Her knees were angled she shyly lowered her head. It made her to rest her forehead on her knees.
Sidharth liked her shy way at first he thought.
Damn it nothing will happen. But now he
was sure he won't leave her. This was his
wedding night too y should he take a step back she can make a step forward?.
Shehnaaz  lifted her chin a bit, her eyes met his smile, again she shies.
Sidharth Uff. He rolls his eyes. He comes closer

n took off her veil to uncover her face
which was hidden by her knees.
Shehnaaz  couldn't just show him her face. He should do something for it.
Sidharth looks at her.. hmm Shehnaaz .?

Shehnaaz  looks up. Haan Sidharth?
Sidharth smiles nothing. He shrugs.

Shehnaaz  smiles at him. He got me?.
Sidharth comes close to her ear. Shehnaaz  I will take off ur jewellery? It may uncomfortable while sleeping?.
Shehnaaz  nods. Sidharth removes her jewellery piece by piece.

First her nose ring he kisses her nose.
Her breath stopped. Then her kumkum
he kisses her forehead. He removes both
earrings n kisses each earlobe. He removes her heavy necklace... her eyes were close since he had start to touch her.