Fallen for my Bose

"May I come in, Sir?"

Sid: Yeah!

Sana entered his cabin with a cup of coffee. She went to the small table beside his work table and placed the cup on it. He usually had food on that table so he also drank coffee there. She smiled as she checked him out. His blazer was kept on the back of his seat as he worked on his laptop with his sleeves pulled up just below his elbows.

Sana had joined the office as Sid's secretary just few weeks back and both had developed feelings for each other. They didn't know whether it was just attraction or something more, but they often fantasized about each other. They never admitted it to each other but they could easily sense the tension between them.

Sid: Sana, wait!

Sana turned to him.

Sid: Come here... I wanna show you something

She went to him nervously. It was hard for her not to blush around him. She was scared he would figure out her feelings for him which would probably have a bad effect.

Sid: I can't find the documents you had sent me.

He showed her his mails and shrugged looking at her. She took the mouse from him and started searching his mails for the documents she had mailed him few hours earlier. She looked worried as they were very important. What she hadn't noticed was that she was standing so close to him that he could smell her fragrance. He stared at her without blinking. She was wearing a small white top underneath her black blazer. Because of her bending position, her cleavage was very visible to him. As she bit her lip, he gripped the arm of his seat.

Sana: I...

She looked down at him and realized just how close he was. She instantly went red and moved away as she said,
Sana: I'll mail them again.
She just took a step away from him that he pulled her hand and she fell on him. Her heart started beating as their faces were closer to each other's.

Sid: What if I told you that I deleted the mail?

Sana: Why... Why would you... Do that?

She said between gulps. She saw him take out a small remote and click on the button. There was a ting noise at the door of his cabin, indicating that it was now locked. He kept the remote away as he bore his eyes into hers.

Sid: So that you could come close to me.

Saying this, he touched his nose to her cheek.

Sana: Sir?

She tried to get up but his arm around her waist was so tight that she couldn't even move. She looked down as he talked,

Sid: What do you think, I haven't noticed how you look at me?

She glanced up to meet his eyes with hesitation in her eyes.

Sana: Umm...

Sid: And you also know how I look at you, don't you?

She licked her dry lips and he glanced at them hungrily.
Sid: So why don't we just satisfy ourselves, huh?

Sana's voice died in her throat. She was in disbelief that he was actually giving her a chance to turn her fantasies into reality.

Sid: Allow me.

He looked at her lips as he leaned towards her. She glanced at his lips then into his eyes. She shut her eyes when she felt his hot breath on her lips. Within a second, she felt the wetness of his lips on hers. At first he just brushed his lips with hers, feeling the sensation that he had always desired to feel. He then kissed her softly and parted away to meet her gaze. She looked relinquished. He smiled with satisfaction as he locked his lips with her this time, sucking onto her bottom lip so hard that at first she couldn't respond to the kiss. She was happy but surprised at the same time. She never expected him to take the first step, that too, so soon. It was when he grabbed her breast that her hands went up to hold his shoulder as a response. The soft moan she let out aroused him as he removed her blazer. He saw that the top she was wearing was sleeveless. She looked so sexy that he had to break the kiss to admire her for a whole minute. She looked shy but she knew he was aware of her desires too, so she looked into his eyes. He broke the eye lock by looking at her top. It had cotton pads so he guessed that she wasn't having a bra on. He pulled her closer and bit her lip as he pulled the top down, revealing her big bosoms. Her nipples were already hard and when she felt his fingertips rub on her nipples, she pushed her breasts closer to him, hoping he knew what she wanted. He nodded with a smile as he let go of her lip and bent down his head a little and took her right nipple into her mouth. His warm tongue licked her cold nipple, making her grip his collar tightly. She shut her eyes as he bit her nipple hard and then sucked on it noisily. He let go of her nipple as she lightly touched it with closed eyes. She was startled when he suddenly got up with her in his arms. He pushed his laptop carefully to a side to make space for Sana on the table. He first made her sit as he removed her top entirely.