The photoshoot with two brothers

It was Mumbai and I was broke. I had lost my last job and needed cash just to survive. I was 26 at the time and becoming desperate. I needed money quick, so I started looking at ads on Magazine and actually looked at some ads in porn magazines. I hadn’t done anything like that, but had seen some, and I was probably a little naive about the whole thing.

I came across a strange ad posted by two men who were looking for someone to pose for pictures. The pictures were to be of me, taken by one of the men who was a photographer, while the second man painted something like a tramp stamp tattoo on my lower back. They were offering ₹10000 for the session. I really needed money and this didn’t sound so bad. At least painting was not a real tattoo. And at this time, years ago, I was generally making only 5 or 6 dollars an hour. Knowing what I know now, I should have known it was not as simple as it sounded.

I discussed it with them and they sounded genuine, or at least as genuine as I could verify considering how broke I was and how quickly I did it. I wasn’t dating anyone at that time, although I had been dating and going out. I was a little plumper than I wanted to be and probably didn’t give off a self-confident vibe. That was probably affecting my chances for dating. I hoped these two guys were happy with me.

I went to the location they gave me and it was in a non-descript strip mall where there were several small offices. I went to the address I was given and knocked. The door was answered by a man who looked to be in his 40s. He had a camera around his neck. He invited me in and when I entered I saw the other man, who must be the artist. He looked to be probably only in his 30s. He was still in pretty good shape and nice looking.

When I entered, they looked me over and I could tell they were happy with what they saw, which I took as a good sign. I had decided to dress up a little, so I had worn a halfway decent blouse, skirt, and low heels. They both introduced themselves (though I cannot remember their names at this point). The area was a fairly wide open space and there were no windows. There was a small office over to the right. In the middle of the open office was a tripod for the camera.

Their names were Agastya and Sid. Agastya will be the younger painter and Sid the older photographer.

Sid told me about the painting of the tattoo. It would be on my lower back where tramp stamps had become popular. They would not be using anything permanent, so it would stay for a while after it dried, but most of it would wash off after a couple of showers. He would take photographs of the progression of the job until it was complete.

Then Sid handed me a medical-like smock. “Here, put this on. It will leave the back available so we can just undo the tie and Agastya can paint on you. Take off all your clothes except for the smock so we don’t get any paint on them.” He looked down at my feet and continued, “But leave the heels on. It will look good in the photos.”

I looked at him. He wanted me naked under the smock. I was desperate for money and not a prude so I was willing to do this, but at an additional cost. “You want me naked with just the smock and the heels?”

“Yes, is that a problem?” Sid seemed a little nervous, probably afraid that I would run away.

“No, not for ₹15000.” I upped the amount. I needed the money and I wasn’t a prude.

Sid looked over at Agastya and grinned. “No problem.”

The way they said that, I should have asked for more. They seemed happy to pay the ₹15000.

I took one more look at them and went into the office. I looked at the smock. It was a short, tie in the back, cotton gown, just like in a hospital. But it seemed pretty short and fairly thin. I thought about it and realized I was a little apprehensive, but also a little excited by all this. I would be almost naked in front of two older men. I smiled and quickly changed into it. It really didn’t close very well in the back, but I tied it the best that I could. It only had three ties. Then I walked out. I knew that my butt would be showing a little and that they would be able to see my nice tits pushing against the front and that just made me more excited. I grinned.