🍮┆Episode 1 (hafly edited)

Everyone focused on the screen, what's saiki secret? Saiki was a average student so what's so special about him and his secret..

...

Saiki (narrating): Pyschic powers.. make the impossible possible.

R/N (boy): what a cutie! Im a huge dog lover.. (but i love chicks even more)

R/N (girl): wait pomichi! WATCH OUT!

The cute dog started running and stopped at the middle of the road where a truck was driving

...

Student stared at the dog that was about to be hit with a truck, worriedly. Others shut their eyes not wanting to see the puppy get hit, "oh no! That poor puppy" Chiyo said covering her mouth with a worriedly look on her face.

...

The truck flew passed the dog and continued driving and a hand was shown on the side of the screen

R/N (boy): so.. how about we go get something to eat?

R/N (girl): Hah? What are you talking about?

...

The student stared at the screen dumbfounded and relief, "what the hell? How did that truck flew over?" Aren said, suspiciously. "that's impossible! How can a truck flew over the dog?!", "true..that is impossiblebut atleast the dog is safe", students said their thoughs aloud. They were all suspicious at the scene, it's impossible for a truck to fly, "could that have been the dark reunion?!" kaido stiffened at his thoughs, "hey, do you guys see that, who's hand is that" hairo said pointing at the hand in the corner of the screen, "your right hairo! And aren't we reacting to saiki?", students agreed, saiki stared at the screen unfazed but damn hell he know all hell would break loose. What's this person even gonna get from exposing him? Entertainment.

...

The screen showed saiki.

Saiki (narrating): My name is Kusuo Saiki, Im a psychic

...

The student didn't take it to heart on what saiki said, "hah! Saiki do you also have a delusional mind like kaido", "what I don't!" kaido said, stuttering, one student stood up from his seat yelling "oi, what kind of bullshit is this?" , students looked at saiki surprisingly, 'cats out of the bag saiki, what now' Toritsuka though and looked at saiki, as he knew damn well that saiki was reading his mind.

"i would like to say that this is confirmed true, believe it or not. It's true that saiki is a pyshic"

"Is it true, Saiki? Are you really some sort of psychic?" chiyo asked saiki trying to confirm if this person statement is true, Saiki sighed and looked around the room. They were giving him incredulous looks, He knew that the secret was out.

Saiki knew that there was no turning back now, had to tell the truth. He took a deep breath, and said, 'Yes, it's true. I can do things that no one else can. I know it's hard to believe, but it's the truth' saiki said telepathicly confirming the person statement, other's believed others didn't.

The room fell silent as the news sunk in. Saiki could see the others disbelief and amazement in their eyes, but he had finally answered their questions truthfully.He had nothing left to do but stand his ground. He Will just use Memory Alteration to erase their memories but that will be a pain, he'll just make a deal with the person to erase their memories after this.

...

The scene changed to a picture of saiki parents carrying a cute small baby saiki

Saiki (narrating): sixteen years ago, an ordinary couple had a baby boy, who was nothing but ordinary.