🍮┆■■■?

It was a peaceful day at the pk academy, students were talking to their friends, others were studying. However it wasn't for saiki, it's like a repeating day for him but today felt odd, saiki could feel like someone was looking at him, teruhashi? No. Someone is. But he doesn't know who. Saiki crossed his eyes using clairvoyance to see who kept staring at him. He couldn't find who..

'■■■■' couldn't help but yawn at the boring sight. It was truly a boring unruly sight. '■■■■' needed entertainment... something that can entertain and bring down the boredom. '■■■■' stared intently at the bothered saiki...

∞ᑈӁ⊼ᐛ≰≱

The fire alam rang. The blinds closed shut. Every door in the academy was locked and a blink of an eye they were in a theater. "H-huh weren't we in school!?" Chiyo panicked, "Oi! Get us out of here!" Aren demanded, who was he even talking to? Eh. Reita run towards saiki and whispered "Saiki! What did you do!", saiki glared at reita 'I didn't do anything.'. "then how is there another powerful psychic like you!?". 'I don't know im trying to find out.' saiki used clairvoyance once again by crossing his eyes. "what are you even doing" reita was dumbfounded at saiki eye crossing. 'I'm using clairvoyance on finding who's behind all of this'. Saiki clairvoyance didn't work.

'Clairvoyance didn't work, can you see ghost here' saiki stared at reita waiting for his answer, Reita looks around and shook his head, Aiura came running to the two, "Saiki are you the one who teleported us here" Aiura puts her arm around saiki shoulder, saiki moved away. Everyone gazes is shifted on the big screen showed..huh? The person showed on the screen is black, no literally. No feature can be seen except her eyes and mouth.

"Hello pk students."

The student started asking questions. Why. Where. Who. The person on the screen could only smile. The two psychic reita and Aiura felt shivers from the person's creepy smile.

"hehe.. Firstly my names '■■■■' secondly your all inside in a theater. How dumb of you to ask where you are when the answer is obvious. And thirdly why. All of you will react to"

The person pointed at saiki, everyone gazes moved to saiki.

"Kusuo Saiki."

Saiki stared at the screen dissatisfied 'no'. "saiki? Is there a reason for reacting to saiki?" Chiyo asked, the person nods their head however they didn't say what reason. 'Yes! This is a good opportunity to know more about saiki' teruhashi smiled at her thoughts. 'could this person be with the dark reunion?! And their trying to expose saiki! Heh..fear not saiki I the jet black wings will stop them!' kaido smirks viciously at his childish thoughts. "why are we even reacting to saiki life? That's boring!", "yeah at least show teruhashis life!", "saiki is just an average student. What's so intresting about him?

"well you see, there's a secret of him taht you all don't know about"

"secret?", students murmured on what saiki secret could be. 'this person is definitely exposing me' saiki furrowed his eyebrows. "sit.". Student goes to a empty seats. Soon everyone was seated, '■■■■' pressed start.

꒰🍮꒱ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵔᴗᵔ

I decided to make this after reading a totcf react fic lol anyway the characters are obviously ooc yeah. Bye see you in the next chapter.