🍮┆Episode 1 ꒱ PT4

Pk students were minding their own business, Mera was eating all the food on the table meanwhile Chiyo tried to stop her, teruhashi is the same as usual being surrounded by the boys, Aiura and Toritsuka were arguing, kaido was just being him and his dark reunion..

Pk Students, pls be seated! Reaction is about to start.

The student settled down in their own seat making themselves comfortable, The girls were already scooting beside their bestfriend meanwhile the guys were arguing who's sitting beside Teruhashi.

After the students settled down the screen played the video

...

People who were walking on the sideway looked at teruhashi and amazed at her beauty

Teruhash: My name is kokomi Teruhashi, Not to brag or anything but I'm the perfect example of a pretty girl

...

"Oh wow!", "Oh wow..", "o-oh wow!" The boys gasped at teruhashi beauty, She was still beautiful no matter what.

Everyone couldn't look away from her beauty except for saiki, 'I'm getting more gasped today, Everyone gasped 100th time, well of course who wouldn't gasped at my beauty!' Teruhashi though.

"Your so pretty teruhashi" Chiyo complimented, "really thank you but I'm not really that pretty" Teruhashi pretended to not know that she was beautiful, I mean she has to be the perfect girl.

Everyone soon followed up Chiyo's compliment, "You really are pretty teruhashi!", "T-eruhashi..Oh wow! Your a majestic being!", "O-Oh WOW teruhashi let's get ramen later!"

Teruhashi sneaked a glance at saiki, Saiki face was still flat, 'WHAT! He still didn't gasped! How could he not gapsed at my beauty!' Teruhashi though.

'what. Do you want me to gasp at the sight of your bone/flesh, rather not' saiki though.

...

Teruhashi: I'm not trying to be arrogant. I'm just stating a fact! It's not like I go around boasting about how pretty I am

R/G: Hey, how about we go get some tea

Teruhashi: now if were a normal girl.."how about you visit a pigsty and ask one of the pigs out?" i would probably say something like that.

...

The boys sended death threats at the guy in the screen for asking teruhashi out, "How dare he asked Teruhashi!", "That guy doesn't deserve teruhashi's Presence!"

Saiki scoffed, 'Good grief..why are you guys even yelling at that guy, it's a screen. It's not like that guy can hear you' kusuo though, saiki sighed at their stupidity.

'That guy must've been part of the dark reunion! I must protect teruhashi!' kaido though and standing up from his seat to make the dark reunion pose..everyone stared at him.

Kaido left running to bathroom to cry to hide his embarrassment, 'That was embarrassing for him, it's a you problem kaido' Saiki though.

...

Teruhashi: but I really have to study!

R/G: Good luck

Teruhashi talked about her being pretty in the inside and the outside

She saw saiki from a distance and she decided to approach him

...

As soon as everyone saw saiki in the screen everyone stared at him, Teruhashi freaked out, 'Oh no! If they know that I like saiki!...it will cause a war!" Teruhashi though, behind her is an image of her imagination of a big explosion.