Bonus: Summer of '88

Another Summer tucked into the passenger seat of Eddie's van, Lissa was lulled to sleep by the roar of the engine down the dark highway.

He tapped on the steering wheel lightly in rhythm to the song on the radio. The rest of his band in the car in his headlights.

Corroded Coffin had been touring more frequently, gaining a small Fandom and selling out bars. But their gigs are getting further and further away from Lissa's University in New York. So she spends the Summer on tour with the band, their unofficial roadie.

Eddie was most excited for this next show. It had taken weeks to coordinate, but closing in on Eddie's birthday, Corroded Coffin would be in Chicago for their biggest show so far, accompanied by his closest friends.

Nancy, Jonathan and Argyle were driving in from California. Steve was driving Robin and the kids in the Harrington's new RV.

Lissa yawned and stretched.

Eddie smiled "Evening, Sweetheart."

She rubbed her eyes to take in the city skyline in her view. "How excited are you?"

"I might be too excited."

Lissa reached towards him and placed her hand on his thigh. "Maybe I can help with that?" She moved her hand up his thigh.

He shook his head with a grin. "You're gonna make me crash."

"I thought you were good at multitasking?" She rubbed his stiffening cock through his jeans.

He gripped the steering wheel.

She unzipped his jeans, releasing his erection. "This is the nice thing about vans, they're roomy." Lissa leaned over the space between the seats, bending until her lips reached his dick.

"Fuck, Lissa." His knuckles turned white as he held onto the steering wheel.

"Watch the road." Salivating, her mouth moved smoothly down his shaft.

Eddie grabbed her hair with one hand, controlling her movements.

She dug her nails into his leg as the head of his dick slammed into the back of her throat.

"Fuck," he cried out, filling her mouth with come. Lissa swallowed every drop she could. Eddie gently held the back of her neck, "Clean me up, baby." She rolled her tongue around his shaft, lapping up what dripped passed her lips. "Good girl."

With a triumphant grin, Lissa pulled away.

Eddie glanced at Lissa, then back at the road. "When we get to the motel, I am going to fuck the shit out of you."

***

The venue was crowded. Eddie leaned against the makeup table in the backroom tucking and untucking his mesh shirt.

Lissa leaned in the doorway, "Tuck it in, then untuck it in the middle of Tear Me Apart."

Eddie turned and looked at Lissa with a wild grin. "You're the fucking best." He grabbed her and kissed her as he and the band were flagged to take the stage. "You gonna watch the show?"

"Yeah, I'm going to go meet up with Steve and Robin so we can get to the front of the stage. I'm going to head back to the motel right after, though, so don't be alarmed.

"Okay, see you later." He kissed her cheek and followed the band.

***

The concert was a success. And Lissa's idea caused an eruption of squeals and screams. Eddie had a drink with Steve and Robin at the bar afterwards. As Robin was nervously chatting with a beautiful woman, Steve followed Eddie into the alley for a smoke.