PROLOGUE <PART-2>

Normal talking = " This will be fun " .

Thinking = hey buddy.

Herrscher thinking = "what a fool".

Herrscher talking = Good human .

God talking = WhAt A pItY.

Author Note : Tell me if there should be any changes in comments.

______________________________________________________________________________

{ 3rd pov }

We see our MC floating in white void and in front of him is a throne on it sat a being who has white hair and purple eyes and on her body and dress are symbols like tattoos glowing in purple colour as if she has been claimed by some higher being who's beauty is on par of beautiful xianxia female character while looking at our MC and waiting for him to wakeup with a bored expression.
......

........

........hmm....

...hmm....ehmm....

Leo : Eh? Where the heck am i ?.
The last thing I remember i was pierced by a knife through heart then shouldn't I be dead then how can I think and what is this place it looks like a reddish black Abyss but how did i end up here ?. A person after death should either go to heaven or hell or should enter the cycle of reincarnation then why am I floating in the middle of nowhere somehow. I feel like an idiot wait i see a white dot in the distance and it seems to be expanding and it's brightness is increasing aaa my eyes. Wow my surroundings totally changed from black to white wait i see a white throne and someone seems to be sitting on it.

Holy shit is this the typical isekai scenario where mc gets reincarnated?

Holy shit is this the typical isekai scenario where mc gets reincarnated? . If possible then I want to reborn in guns girlz and save herrscher of the End Kiana and  herrscher of thunder ⚡ MEI RAIDEN .

??God?? : PiTiFuL hUmAn. WhO gOt IsOlAtEd AnD hAvE tRuSt IsSuEs. SuCh A sAd PaSt. YeT yOu EnDuReD tIlL tHe EnD aNd KePt A cHeCkMaTe To ThAt WoRm 🐛 A sHaMe ThAt YoUr SiStEr Is A cOwArD.

Leo : " uh hello are you God ? ".
What the hell?, her voice is creepy it's like 100s of people are talking together.

??God?? : No PiTiFuL hUmAn I aM
kNoWn As HeRrScHeR oF ReInCaRnAtIoN aNd WiShEs. BuT mY nAmE yOu CaN cAlL mE 'EVE'.

Leo : " WHAT? " .
No way that means Hoyoverse is real. But this isn't how it should be right?. Don't God appear before a person when he or she dies then what kind of fucked up situation is this?. And why does it feels as if she was excited to see me.

Eve : ThAt WaS hOw It ShOuLd Be As FaR aS i KnOw BuT bEfOrE yOuR dEaTh YoU kEpT mUtTeRiNg AbOuT gOiNg To HoYoVeRsE tHaT tHe WiLl oF hOnKaI hEaRd iT aNd GaVe YoU a ChAnCe. Of CoUrSe YoU hAvE tO rEpAy It. As FoR rEpAyInG yOu WiLl KnOw It In ThE fUtUrE. NoW tHaT iT's OuT oF oUr WaY lEt'S sTaRt YoUr 3 WiShEs SeLeCtIoN aNd ReInCaRtIoN.