CHAPTER 2 A small farewell.

Mc pov:

After coming downstairs I see everyone having a light snack my family and 2 guests in white lab coats. I approach them and asked with expressionless face.

Lucia: "so they have come."

Kureha: "bitch don't be rude."

After my so-called sister said that I grew silent and went to eat my fill of breakfast.

*After 5 min*

I complete eating my fill I started to feel sleepy and before I completely consumed by my sleep I saw their faces one last time all of them have creepy smiles but for different reasons then I think 'it seems there is hell waiting for me . I guess this is Fairweather huh.'  was my last thought before I totally lost consciousness.

*Location: Mc's house *

3rd pov:

We see out of all 5 people only 4 have creepy grinning face for different reasons and the remaining person who is scientist assistant kept calm expressionless face outside while internally sweating like crazy while pitying Mc.

After calming down, the scientist took Lucia body while groping her body like a perv to the van , leaving his assistant to deal with everything about the payment process.

Cursing 🤬 in his heart the assistant clears all payment and adoption details and enters the van leaving in a hurry.

Back inside the house kureha and Co. faces are shining literally after seeing the money and clears up the money from keeping it out so that no one will know about them.

*After one month*

Still 3rd pov:

We see raiden mei outside the main door of our Mc thinking about how to approach Mc and at the same time..........

*Somewhere else*

??? Pov:

???: don't worry sister I will soon find you. I won't waste my  second chance given to me. I still remember all my memories of all Lucia constructs except alpha. In this new life I will definitely protect everyone close to me and cherish them and I will find Luna also after I become strong.

After that she looks at the piece of paper that has the address of our Mc while walking in the street of our Mc house coincidentally she sees a car in front of our Mc house worrying that something bad is about to happen our Mc, she sprints 🏃‍♀️ towards while she feels weakness from her connection to her sister.

At the front door she sees the heiress of ME company and gets surprised. At the same time raiden mei turns around feeling hearing the footsteps and shocked and runs forward with teary eyes towards ??? and hugs her wetting her tank top and ??? hugs back comforting her.

Mei pov:

I hug her like she will dissappear if I ever let go again but something doesn't feels right.

Mei :  Why is her body so stiff and rough. Feeling something is wrong I let her go immediately. Now that I look closely her eyes are sharp like that of a veteran swordsman but the Lucia I know wasn't like that. But I can say they are both identical may be an imposter.

Mei: " who are you. I am sure your not the Lucia I know? "

Listening my question she smiles and tells me how she was Lucia long lost sister named with same name but different last name apparently they separated during an accident when they are 3 yes old and in that accident they lost their parents her becoming an orphan and her sister being adopted.

(A/n: I will just call our Mc as Lucia and her sister as lotus to avoid confusion.)

A few minutes later, we head inside for Lucia after knocking an annoying person opens the door and said in a tone that irks me " if you came for that slut then forget it she ran away from her house and it's been a month since she left now don't bother us . " Then shuts the door on our face as for why she didn't seem surprised by seeing her step sister's biological sister I dunno.

(A/n: Can you guess who is the one that opened the door and even made our mei-senpai who is so kind and gentle with motherly aura feel irritated.)

Feeling worried 😟 I turn to lotus only to find her hiding behind a tree 🌳. I hurriedly walk to her.

Mei: "what do you think? 🤔can we find her. Seems like she isn't here why ? "

Then I started to sob 😭 slightly thinking I did something bad to her. I felt lotus hugging 🫂 me to comfort me.

Lotus: "don't worry I will definitely find her no matter how much time it takes trust me.

Mei : " Then I will leave everything to you."

With that I leave immediately after exchanging contact information. I walk into the car while thinking,

Mei : where are you lucia-chan I miss you. Please stay safe where ever you are.

After that I left while seeing lotus-san from car window.

Lotus pov:

It seems she really worried about her friend how envious. She found herself a person to rely on. While I am in a path to gain strength and power without no one to care for me for all I know. Well it doesn't matter I don't regret a single thing that I did until now after that accident and I will keep doing it at the same time try to find my sister like I promised to mei-san.with that I left without knowing someone looking at me with their eyes narrowed.

(A/n: Can you guess who is looking at her like that 😏 )

*elsewhere*

Mc pov :

When I open my eyes I see myself in some kind of tube filled with some kind of pink liquid and when I try to find the surroundings of this tube I find a lab and my dress 👗 hanged on the wall.

Mc : shit I'm naked what the hell does that bastard did to me my chest is aching damned bastard, scum, wild beast, pervert did he groped me my whole chest is red and I feel itching all over my body and it tickles .

Just then I hear that scums voice outside the tube.

Scientist: "Lucia.... oh...... my Lucia congratulations you will become the successful test subject in my experiment PROJECT PNAPHM.
You could already feel it write your whole body starts hurting slowly well of course 😌 the liquid that surrounds you is the liquefied honkai energy and its potent and it is used for strengthening your body for PROJECT PNAPHM. The real experiment starts starts after this hahahahaha......."

And the scum leaves as his creepy laughter fades away.

Lucia : curses that crazy bastard left me in this honkai liquid filled chamber is his head messed up and I can even see that the liquid is becoming more pink slowly and ahhhh........ it hurts my whole body hurts like hell 😩 someone anyone help me ..... just then I start to loose consciousness.

(A/n: replace hajime with our Mc.)

_________________________

Note: what do you think about this chapter sorry for so long to update the story now enjoy and remember that I only own my Mc and this idea and all character belong to their respective owners.