Chapter 5 Backstory-1 (Extra)

(A/n) : Just a small flashback so you can know what really happened to this character and I'm planning to make this story contain two main character. Since I have lost my motivation to write chapters. So this story will be updated at random sorry for inconvenience. I plan to rewrite previous chapters which aren't pleasant. I'm sorry for the late update hope you enjoy this story. Ciao~

================================================================================================================================================================

[3rd p.o.v]:

[Location: Centuria High School]

The school bell rang, signaling the start of the classes.

We see a student in school uniform with healthy milky white skin tone, silky black hair and shiny black eyes and his name is Aaron. Aaron sat down at the left end of the class looking out of the window, he paid no attention to what the teacher was saying as he was lost in thought about why Leo didn't attend school today as he knows Leo wasn't the type to skip school and as he kept thinking, the school bell rang signaling the time for lunch break and the teacher just left.

A/n: I will just call other classmates as random boy (Rb) and random girl (Rg).

When he was leaving the classroom to eat lunch at the roof top, he hears his classmates trash-talking Leo. "Where the hell is that nerd bastard today? I have missed good show in our classroom" says Rb(A) to Rg(A).

"Who knows that guy has quite a reputation in school for getting perfect and getting bullied. If you watch carefully though you will find that that guy Aaron is specifically targeting Leo may be Aaron is a sadist who likes to dominate and oppress weak looking people with no background" says Rg(A). Having heard enough of this Aaron coughs loudly and glares at them.

Seeing Aaron near them both of their faces go pale and they run away from the class. Seeing this Aaron clicks his tongue while muttering about something like fools and weaklings and leaves the classroom to have lunch at rooftop of school.

[Aaron p.o.v]

As I walk to the rooftop, I ran into Sakura. She is a really cheerful girl with auburn wavy hair and with well proportionate body and white skin tone. She is like my only light in my life filled with darkness. "Hi Aarown, why are you alone? I'm hearing your boyfriend skipped school." said Sakura. Hearing this I click my tongue and said, " Stop calling me with that nickname and also, he is not my boyfriend." to Sakura glaring at her with a red face.

A/n: Here the photo of Sakura is at the bott and the photo of Aaron is on top.

"It's just he is the person I admire for his stubbornness and commitment." I mutter trying my best not to be heard by Sakura and just like always, she heard me. Hearing me mutter she sneered and said," And who will bully a person he admires and make his life a living hell."

Hearing her I said, " You do know why I bully him right? Although I admire him for his commitment for studies and stubbornness, I want him to stand up for himself atleast in his home and take care of himself. You already saw how his is becoming like a zombie as days pass by if this continues, I'm afraid that he will die from exhaustion. He is slowly becoming like a emotionless robot which only follows orders from its masters and works tirelessly. I can't just watch the person I admire to die pathetically, so I took some extreme measures even if I end up hurting him." sadly while doubting if what I did to Leo is right.

Listening to me she said, " I know, and I hope you don't end up hurting him too much or you may end up regretting it if something happens to him. Well let's go and have our lunch I bought your favorite sushi with soya Sos, or do you want me to eat it all up? " the first part with serious and stern voice and said the second part while going back to her cheery self.