Chapter 3 《Reunion~1》

Normal talking : " idiotka's brain isn't working."

Thinking: 'I hope everyone is alright.'

Herrscher talking: "Kneel for your queen insect."

Herrscher thinking: 'No.....No...nonono am I going to die.'

A/n: That's it folks you will see system at the ending of chapter enjoy and sorry for late updating 😅 since I have caught up for college day work. The update of chapters will be at random because I'm having final exams for semester.

___________________________

Location: Outskirts of Nagazora, laboratory.

Mc pov:

.....

.......

......."where...am....I"....

Opening my all I see is darkness and the sensation of sticky liquid. 'But what really did happen all I remember being drugged and molested by that bastard then , thrown into the concentrated honkai liquid filled glass tube and then I felt terrible pain and blank. Have I been asleep for this whole time. Dammit first I have to get out of here.'

Looking up I realized the liquid doesn't hurt anymore and I seem to sense some kind of energy. I will it to my hand to realize how hard to even bring a speck after some trial I could bring a little drop to my finger tips only to find out that honkai energy is the energy 'I'm controlling for all this time but how is that possible only Herrscher or stigmata bearing valkyries can have honkai manipulation but how can I use? No that doesn't matter what matters is making use of this situation.'

Looking around the tube I'm trapped in I see honkai beasts and zombies roaming around and the lab is a total mess with only reserved power symbol ¤ on the monitor beside my tube. Having got nothing to do I start practicing honkai energy manipulation to become proficient in it.

<Timeskip to after 72 hours.>

'I don't know how much time has passed but it seems like I can manipulate honkai energy to some extent may be advanced level I think now, i have to start circulating honkai energy through my whole body just like flowing blood in my body so I can strengthen my body somewhat.'

As I started circulating I felt like magma flowing my body wrecking havoc wherever it could reach. I could even see pink circuit like lines slowly covering my body and the pain is increasing every sec I am slowly loosing consciousness black spots started to appear in my vision and the last thing I see and hear is.

|Ding!|

《■Honkai energy and enormous amount of ki detected.■》

《■Requirement for system activation has been met■》

《■Starting system binding to host soul■》

《■binding process is at 8%......19%........54%........85%.......89%■》

Then I completely lost consciousness thinking if the system is playing tricks on me to appear at the brink of my death.

3rd pov:

In the tube we see our Mc lost consciousness and the system is synchronizing to Mc.

《■......90#$%......92$#@#_€£₹₩×@#.......■》

|Ding!|

《■Some unknown error has occurred and stopped the binding process at 90%■》

《■Reattempting to bind the system to host soul from 90%■》