Chapter 22

Groaning awake, Clara looks around her confused. Kai was standing, looking over at Alaric who was crying over Jo's body. Movement caught her eye, Joshua, Jo and Kai's father, her grandfather stood and began to chant a spell. "Sanguinem filio. Sanguinem effurgarex perpetuum." 

Looking around she notices a bunch of Gemini Witches who were still alive stand and begin to chant as well. "Let me guess, Prison World?" Kai questions with a sigh before turning around.

Clara stays on the ground, feeling the magic. This wasn't the same spell as before, it was a different kind of magic. "Sanguinem filio. Sanguinem effurgarex perpetuum." they continue to chant.

Turning her head she sees Caroline and Stefan on the floor. She could feel the covens magic trying to connect to her but she didn't want to be a part of whatever it is that they were doing. Holding her hand out, she strains herself, feeling the pain on her back now, most likely from the glass explosion. With one more straining push she grabs Caroline's hand. Focusing on the spell the coven was trying to use on her, focusing on giving it to Caroline. With her eyes closed she uses all the magic she had left in her for the transfer.

"I mean, you can't kill me. Or else you all die too, right." Kai continues to talk to the coven, not paying attention to the spell or the other people in the room really. He turns to Alaric as he sobs, "Hey, I'm sorry about your twinsies. I just don't feel like competing for leadership with future Gemini twins." he says before kneeling down next to Alaric, "See... when your family decides that your nothing but an irredeemable piece of trash, well... I guess the best thing to do is prove them right, right?"

While Kai was distracted, Joshua looked over his shoulder to the granddaughter he never bothered to know, and notices what she's doing to their spell. Clara looks to him, and shakily brings a finger to her lips, telling him, she won't tell Kai. He nods and looks back to Kai, shifting his magic focus to Caroline. "Sanguinem filio. Sanguinem effurgarex perpetuum."

Kai stands, grabbing a large shard of glass from the ground and turns to his coven. Looking directly to his father he says, "This ought to do it." before stabbing himself in the neck.

"No!" Joshua shouts, horrified as Kai falls to the ground bleeding out, and sentencing the coven to a death sentence.

______________

"Come on, answer!" Tyler yells at his phone as he groans in pain from the full moon, "Uhn, argh, ahhh! Answer, damn it!" he shouts before finally, Matt answers.

"Ty?" Matt says with worry.

"Matt! Listen to me. You have to tell every-- ohh!" Tyler stops to cry out in pain as he falls to his knees. 

"Ty, what's wrong?" Matt questions.

Tyler sighs, "I triggered my curse." he tells him.

"No." Matt replies with wide eyes.

"Tell every vampire to steer clear of me. I don't know if I'll be able to control who I go after, and my bite will kill them!" Tyler tells his friend in a rush.

"What about the cure, I'm sure Clara-" Matt tries to reason.

"Clara is in that venue. She's a part of their coven. Matt..." he pauses to take a breath, "she's gonna die. And I doubt Klaus will help any of us after that." Tyler tells him.

Matt looks at Bonnie in sadness and shock. "Clara can't- we can't let her die." Matt says in a shakey breath.

Tyler groans in pain again, "Just warn everyone and maybe find some way to save Clara. Ahh, I don't know. Agh!" Tyler groans more before dropping his phone, and looking up to the moon with golden werewolf eyes.