𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

two months ago~

two months ago~

Closing her eyes, she stared at the sky as small droplets hit her face. She grinned wide as the speed of the rain increases, and it starts pouring within seconds.

She simply lets out a other sigh, enjoying the calm feeling that washed over her, the rain washing off all her worries and anxiousness.

She was yet to submit her solo for their upcoming album, but she hadn't started yet having no inspiration whatsoever to write.

Now that she was sitting here on the rooftop of their apartment building, she could see the amazing view of heavy rain pouring over the city, everything a dull grey.

It looked peaceful, only the platter of rain and a rainbow to admire.

" So-hee! "

She whipped around, blinking. She found Namjoon by the door of the rooftop entrance, his arms crossed.
" You're getting soaked! "

Beaming, she ran towards the older man and grabbed his arm instead, " IT'S FUN! COME ON! "

" Hey—" Namjoon yelped as he felt the cold rain hitting his skin, and soon enough, he was soaked too. He sighs, his shoulders slumped as he watched the girl laugh at his reaction, a smile threatening to stretch on his lips.

" What are you doing up here? "

So-hee sighs, " I couldn't think of anything to write, so I was just relaxing here. I didn't know it would rain though. "

Namjoon rolls his eyes, running a hand through his wet hair to push them off of his forehead, since they were all sticky now. " Liar, you knew it would rain, " he chuckled, " that's why you came up without telling Jin hyung. "

So-hee cringes, " please don't tell
him?! "

Namjoon laughs softly at her pout, " I won't but our appearance surely will when we head back inside. "

" We can stand here until we get dry. "

Namjoon grins, patting her head.
" Pabo, let's go down before you catch a cold. " So-hee slumps, glancing at the skyline, " A few more minutes, please? "

Finding it hard to deny to her pout, he chuckles and nods. He crossed his arms, watching her with a smile as she simply admired the rain and everything around her.

Perhaps, she found interest in her surroundings, but he couldn't find anything else to look at. She seemed pretty interesting, and inspiring.

He loved how he just had to look at her smile and he could feel all sorts of emotions. All emotions that results in him writing such beautiful songs.

Okay, maybe he was giving her too much credit, but Namjoon didn't mind as long as he got to see that smile.

He chuckled as she almost slipped, yelping clumsily. " Careful, darling. " He reached over, grabbing her arm. So-hee grins sheepishly, " Sorry! "