𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

The exhaustion of the day was finally dawning on her

The exhaustion of the day was finally dawning on her. So-hee holds back her yawn, leaning back as she sipped on her water.

The rest of them were still talking among each other, the vlive camera on and much to her surprise, this was the first time no staff was monitoring their live from the inside of the room.

She was sleepy but she didn't voice it, knowing it's disrespectful towards the fans who are watching it. She could stay awake for some more time.

She forced herself to straighten up, taking the coke nearby and drinking it instead, nodding along to how Yoongi was explaining they weren't here for the show but for their concert. She grinned. Spoken like a true— well, Min Yoongi.

" You tired, noona?  " She heard Jungkook whisper and she nods, " a little. My feet are killing me. I shouldn't have worn those heels. "

Jungkook smiles, " you can lean back and close your eyes. I'll take you to your room later. "

So-hee shakes her head, " It's fine. We're still live, I don't think it's appropriate. "

" noona, the fans would understand. "

So-hee just nods, " It's okay, Kook. "

But the longer she sat there, the more her body gave up on her. She ended up curling on the couch, Namjoon's body partly shielding her from the camera.

Yoongi chuckled as he points at the dozing off girl in the corner, " I think she's exhausted handling that dress today. So-hee rarely wears such heavy dresses. "

All of them turn to look at her sleeping against Jungkook's shoulder, who giggles. Namjoon grins, " Aigoo, should I wake her up? " he mumbled and Jin shakes his head softly.

" Let her be. She was up practicing all night. " Taehyung then jumps right into praising the girl along with Hoseok while Jungkook wonders if it would be alright to take her to her room.

It would be uncomfortable sleeping here. And besides, none of them had changed out of their outfits yet.

Diving right into Vlive to celebrate with Army even though they didn't win. Their performance went amazing and they also wanted to reassure the fans.

He glanced at Namjoon, who nods. They both knew the staff might come over any time and wake her up immediately if they noticed.

Namjoon glanced at the comments, smiling as he saw every army was just saying how adorable So-hee looked sleeping. He sighs in relief, glad that none of them got offended.

He grins as he spots a comment. " Army do worry so much for us. " he chuckled, " someone is saying we should take So-hee to her room and make her rest comfortably. "

Jungkook grins wider at that, glancing at the older girl beside him. " Should
I? " Namjoon nods, " Go ahead. "

⤫⤬⤫
⤬⤫⤬