𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

So-hee pushes the butterflies away as soon as they erupt in her stomach

So-hee pushes the butterflies away as soon as they erupt in her stomach. No, there was no way she was letting her feelings in control.

She knew what the outcome would be. She was still seeing Hoseok suffer even though he doesn't say anything. And it literally clenched her heart to see Taehyung and Jimin together but not together.

She couldn't be burden on top of it. She smiles as she watched the leader yawn while Jin was speaking to the crowd of thousands of Army who came to see them today.

Maybe she was being too obvious, she should stop staring. She averts her gaze to the purple ocean, her heart full with happiness and love.

Everything had went so amazing. The four shows had went beautifully and she felt she couldn't be happier. Her heart was soaring in the highest cloud right now, much like the rest of them and the crowd.

It was another sort of happiness seeing these people, So-hee sighs in content. It made her feel belonged, like she was home again after such a long time.

Performing for them never got boring. Every time she stands on the stage felt like the first time, equally nerve-wracking, exciting and joyful.
She smiled, glad that she was here. Glad that she was a part of this family.

She blinked as she realised Taehyung was ready to beat Jin up, she laughed as she processed what Jin meant. She starts opposing too along with the rest of them.

He was the glue of the group, how could he be a burden? So-hee shakes her head, grinning as Hoseok jumps right in to compliment the oldest who gets flustered, covering his face while the crowd gows aww.

Although hesitant, they finally bid goodbye to the amazing crowd, enjoying the moments the most they could and heading backstage once they couldn't spot the fans anymore.

But they start laughing as soon as they hear their screams multiply. She guessed it was the comeback date that was announced finally.

" Ah, they're so adorable. " she giggled, watching the crowd that was going crazy with a grin.

" darling, you do realise you're yet to give your solo, right? "

So-hee blinks, her smile widening. " I'm almost done writing it, oppa. Don't worry. " Namjoon smiles, giving her a pat on the head. " that's good, I'll help you if want. Don't stress about it,
okay? "

So-hee nods, her cheeks red. " Of course. "

God, his dimples were going to be the death of her, and what's worse is that he knew it.

⤫⤬⤫
⤬⤫⤬

" So-hee is going to go with Hoseok and Jungkook. And Namjoon will be the last to leave. "

She opens her mouth to question why Namjoon won't go with them, but decides to remain quiet, although confused just like the rest of her band mates

None of them question it, seeing as they deemed it useless. Juseok wasn't going to answer them anyway. After the manager left, she glanced around.