𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

Time flies fast

Time flies fast.

So-hee looked back to that memory of her attending the concert for the first time as a member of the crowd, and not BTS.

It still ached deep inside, but like an old scar. She smiled as she watched them sing, walking around the stage, tears flowing down their cheeks nonstop much like every other person attending the concert.

The last concert.

Last, but certainly not the end.

She once again looked back to the memory from seven years ago, the energy, the love, the passion, everything was there. It was even bigger than that this time.

She could still feel it. The pain she felt when she was kicked out of the group, the pain of leaving them and the fandom. But she could also see the plenty of good things it brought her.

Certainly, she couldn't keep blaming the past. What happened just happened. She smiles as she decides not to recall bad memories and think of the times she spent cuddling with Namjoon, happy times with all of them.

Pushing in movie nights between their busy schedules, breaking rules and having all the precious memories in their pockets by the end of the nights.

She smiled, as she recalled the day all the fans had showed her so much support when she decided she had enough love from the world, she reached her end.

She knew, it would also break millions of hearts, but she couldn't keep going anymore, and So-hee wasn't really sad about it. Not two months ago, she had ended her contract with her company, and she was no more an idol.

It felt like she was starting a new chapter in a new book. And it wasn't just her. It was BTS too. Tomorrow, their contract would end too.
And it all felt like a fever dream now that it was coming to end.

There was a full point, but not exactly. The lines were blur, she didn't know where to go, but she knew exactly what to do.

The tears flowed, the crowd cried and so did the seven men who were performing. Seven years ago, she'd be screaming, waving her army bomb and cheering at them.

Later running to the backstage to hug them all. But today, it was ending. But honestly, not really. That was how confusing it all felt.

But euphoric nonetheless. Sadness was present, it hurt to realise they'd never get on stage again as one after this, they'd go on their own ways.

BTS will always remain BTS. The legends, the worldwide band. But it just won't work anymore. So-hee smiles as she met eyes with Namjoon, fresh tears forming in her eyes.

So proud, she felt so proud of them. They were all a reason for her to live, to survive through the harsh life.

All the struggles and hardships cross her eyes, all these years, the ups and downs. The sad tears, the happy tears. The fights and the reunions.