Lost hoodie

WC: 531

Your ages in this imagine: 15-16

Requested: No

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jaden's pov-

Clothes were all over my room and it was my fault, I couldn't find my favorite hoodie and I looked everywhere for it. 

"Jad-oh shit if mom saw this, she won't let you go out"  Javon said. Right, I forgot to mention my girlfriend and I are going on a date to the movies. 

"Did you take my favorite hoodie?" I asked and he shook his head "Jayla, did you take my favorite hoodie!" I yelled "No!" she yelled back. 

"Ughh Where the hell is it?" I yelled and at this moment my mom came in "why are yo- oh my God" 

Shit.

"Jaden Jdub Walto, what happened to your room!?" She exclaimed "Sorry but I couldn't find my favorite hoodie and Y/n It's coming soon" "Well you're not allowed to go until your room is clean" she said "But Mom-I don't care. I don't want to hear it" she said, leaving. 

I groaned and started to pick up my clothes "your mom is mad, What did you d- whoa, babe what happened to your room?" My girlfriend Y/n said.

"I couldn't find my favorite hoodie, and now my mom said I can't leave without cleaning my room" I said not looking up at her. 

I was pissed 

"What does it look like" she asked and I described it to her "baby" she said and I hummed in response. "I'm sorry" she said and I could quickly turn around to see why is she sorry and that's when I saw her, I knew exactly what she was sorry about.

She was wearing my hoodie, it was huge on her and for some reason, it looked better on her than it did on me. She looked so adorable in it, I love it when she wears my clothes. 

"Oh..." "yeah, sorry I thought you knew. I didn't know that was your favorite hoodie" she said "good thing I wore a tank top under it" she said taking it off and handing it to me.

I took my hoodie from her and wore her it again and she was confused "you can keep it on you, It looked better on you anyway" I said and she smiled. 

"Thanks" she kissed my cheek "since I was the cause of this, I'll help you clean it up" and she started picking up the clothes and folding my shirts. 

It took us about 30 minutes to get my room back clean "baby I'm too tired to go to the Movies now" she said pouting and I chuckled."Me too, Let's watch it from here" I suggested. 

"I like that idea" she smiled and we got in bed, putting on '13 going to 30' and cuddling. 

When Y/n left I didn't change out of my hoodie because it smelled like her and that made me so happy. 

The next day at school I gave Y/n my hoodie and she was confused "I want you to wear my hoodie, I want your scent all over it" I said and she giggled.

"Now you understand why I steal your clothes" 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What hoodie would you like to steal?