Bad girl pt.3

WC: 489

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: Yes by everyone <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n and I talked last night, but I didn't tell her how I felt because I chickened out.

The next day at school, Y/n didn't look or act normal. She was quieter and looked a bit depressed in my opinion. I asked her what was wrong and she said that she was fine, but I knew she was lying.

The whole week she was acting like this sleeping in classes and skipping some She was slowly getting back into her old habits and people started to notice.

The school got worried and contacted her parents.

I had left the lesson to go to the bathroom, and on my way there I saw Y/n sitting out of the principal's office. She looked a little nervous, and I walked up to her.

"Hey, what's going on" I asked "the stupid school called my father, and I don't know why" she said, and I noticed both her hands and legs shaking a little. I was going to say something but the door opened and the principal asked her to come in so she did.

From the classroom window, I still am getting, and her father's car and leaving. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted her, but she didn't reply.

She didn't come to school for two days and when she did, she had a cut on her cheek

I asked her about it and she told me she fell. "I don't believe you" I said "how about you mind your business" "whoa what's with the attitude" Javon said, and she rolled her eyes and left.

Y/n started to drift away from everybody, including us, and started to act like a bitch again.

When I talked to her, she tried to walk out, but I didn't let her and stopped at the door closing the exit "Jaden move" she said "no what's going on" I asked again "nothing's going on" "Don't lie to me!" I said mad and she flinched.

I was surprised "did you just flinch?" I asked "no" her voice above a whisper "Y/n-" "Jaden move" she said and pushed me away from the door, but I quickly grabbed onto her hand, and to my surprise she hisses in pain.

I immediately let go of her and backed away "what was that?" I asked and worry filled her eyes. The bell rang, and she quickly ran out of the room.

Y/n had skipped the rest of the day, and that made the principal call her father and again she apparently also got into a fight with a student and a teacher which I had no idea about.

Y/n's Father looked furious, and Y/n had her head down the whole time they were at the office, not even saying a thing.

I noticed her hands were shaking and I started to wonder

Was Y/n scared of her father? if it's true why is that?? 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Why do you think Y/n is acting like this again?