The annoying twin

WC: 639

Your ages in this imagins: 17

Warning: this will be a little spicy BUT there will be NO SMUT!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was laid in between my boyfriend's legs while his arms wrapped around my shoulders, he was sat up lazily against his headrest.

We were watching a movie on Netflix from his laptop.

My hands held his arms around my shoulders kissing them from time to time causing him to smile, a few seconds later you felt a whisper in my left ear sending chills down my spine.

"are you still watching the movie?" he asked and I tilted my head up to face him "I don't know..are you?" I asked knowing exactly where this was going.

"I don't mind doing something else" he smiled running his hand down from my shoulders to your stomach his thumb running circles, causing me to silently suck in a breath from the change in scenario.

"what are you thinking?" I asked and he chuckled "don't play dumb" he smiled flipping us both over so now he was on top.

Jaden quickly attacked my neck leaving a few small love bites here and there.

"oww go easy would they're not easy to hide" I laugh placing a quick kiss on his cheek.

he stopped what he was doing and nuzzled his face further into my neck instead "OwW" he replied mocking my voice.

"shut up" I say picking up his face from your neck and passionately kissing him. Jaden took a hold of my hips gripping them tightly.

deeper into the make-out session Jaden reaches a hand out and turns the volume of the movie higher.

Suddenly out of nowhere his door opened causing Jaden and I both to moved apart.

We both started to get embarrassed and flustered.

"hey no baby making!" his twin brother Javon said with a smug smile on his face.

"dudeee you're such a dick you know that right" "that's my job" Javon replied. "hey!" I said glaring at Jaden for using such a word when his baby brother could've heard it.

He peaked my lips and said "sorry baby"

"anyway", Javon said fake gagging "y/n if you ever get bored with this loser let me know, I can show you a good time" Javon winked at me.

I know Javon didn't really mean it, he always does and says these kinds of things to annoy his twin brother.

Having enough of his brother's shenanigans Jaden picked up a random pillow from his bed and threw it toward Javon.

"could you go be a jackass elsewhere and leave my girlfriend alone" Jaden asked. "yea yea see you lovebirds later..OH and remember no babies" he said closing the door.

"What a moron I swear it's like he was born with half a brain or something" he says and I laughed at his maybe true comment.

I placed my arms around his neck pulling him back down, I whispered in his ear "it's a good thing you're the one I love then, huh?" "I better be" he smirked still in his bad mood.

Finally he bent his face down to place his lips on top of mine.

"I SAID NO BABY MAKING!!" Javon yelled making us both laugh "you heard him, no baby making" I said and Jaden frowned "but-" "no buts" I giggled and he huffed in annoyance.

Jaden placed his head on my chest and wrapped his hands around me "wanna still watch the movie" I asked and he shook his head "can we just cuddle" he asked lifting his head up "yes baby we can" I smiled kissing his temple.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

AN: please don't report this imagine!! if you don't like it and want me to delete it just say so.

PS: I wrote this as Javon but changed it to Jaden because many people asked for it, don't get mad.