Just brother bonding.

(Y'all are lucky I even I took 20 days just to make this chapter, huh, that's shorter time than my boyfriend ignores me.)

Tommy looked up to techno. Literally.

Techno just looked down at Tommy just looked down at the cold not so clean floor he was on with a mediocre face. And slowly looked back up

I mean, what was he gonna say? "I was put of my bed because I wanted to crawl outside to get wood to light up the fireplace so I won't get hypothermia."

...

Yes. That was exactly what he wanted to say. That was if could that was.

"So Theseus.. what are you doing on the floor?" Techno asks and then lifts Tommy up bridal styles and slowly placed him on the bed. God Tommy was embarrassed to be useless Infront of someone.

Techno turned around and looked through Phil's chest and took out a peice of paper and a pencil to write with.

"I wanted to get wood for the fireplace. I'm sorry
:(" Tommy wrote down and techno then on read it. After a few seconds after techno read it he sighed and pinched the edge of his nose.

"I'll go get it for you, give me a moment." Techno said in his usual regular monotone voice.

He stood up and went outside. Tommy waited patiently for him, after a few seconds he saw techno through the window picking up logs for the fireplace. To be honest, Tommy has never realized how soothing his brothers voice was.

He slowly closed his eyes while he heard the tiny snow flakes his the window, then he heard the window slam open and shut.

He opened his eyes widely to see techno covered in snow while carrying logs. Techno shakes off the snow off of him and placed the logs in the fireplace.

"Theseus. Why do you always stare at everything with those wide eyes?" Techno says calmly yet looking annoyed

Maybe it was because maybe one of his deaths.. was when Dream made his eyes wide enough with his fingers to the point they just popped out.

Maybe he was traumatized.

Hell.

Tommy didn't even remember why he was like that. That's just sad.

Idk. Tommy signed and techno sighs, his curiosity will remain unsolved, techno walked over to Phil's chest and pulled out a flint and steel.

He lighted up the logs and both of them looked at the fire calmly.
_________

Sorry I ran out of ideas for this chapter, please help.

Word count- 419