Stumble

I haven't updated since October, yay!

Tommy's pov
I'm still sitting here, waiting

I have been given physical therapy inside the house, not outside mainly because of the condition of my eyes, usually Phil says it's because my eyes might dehydrate and stuff, I understand and listen to Phil's advice.e

I start walking and trembling, maybe after I can walk I can visit las nev-

Knock knock knock

I heard the noise coming from the door. I had walked over to the door stumbling each 2 or 3 steps, dragging one foot against the cold floor. Phil had a tiny glass hole you can peak outside from. I did not see anyone but he saw allium flowers near a forest, Ranboo.

It'd been a couple weeks since he last went outside for god know how long. So going outside probably wouldn't hurt considering he sorta did need fresh air, he needed to pick flowers to probably cook with them or help Phil in some way

Tommy's hands struggled to touch the doorknob and unlock it but he managed to anyways. Realization hit that it was cold outside after opening the door, it was quite windy too.

Tommy went back inside and picked up his blue cardigan that was once in the floor next to the bed. His hands quickly but slowly slid through the cotton cloth.

He then tried again to walk over and open the door.
Some of the snow slowly fell onto Tommy skin. Kissing his face as it went inside the house.

Tommy step out and waited a moment, forgetting there were stairs, he hasn't came outside at all since he last fell.

Tommy sat down and dragged himself down the stairs for fear he would fall down, it was best to embarrass himself than falling.

The wind had been heavy and Tommy had struggled up to the flowers, he waited around 5 seconds each step he took forward for a small break.

His eyes then on went dry.

Once Tommy had sat down on the snow that was next to the violet flowers.

Tommy then realized.. they were in a cold environment, how could a flower survive a cold freezing blizzard? And how could it manage to grow.

He then dug the flowers out with their roots still attached, Tommy had figured that there were pots and soil inside Phil's house for the plants.

Tommy stood up and began walking back inside the house, his hands covered in dirt with flowers and roots. With his tips of his fingers blooming red.

Struggling to keep standing.

That's strange..

Tommy's pov.

I had began walking back to the cottage cabin when I felt my head get hit by an object, had it been a rock that went flying?

Possibly not, the heavy object must left a scar.

With those only thought. My vision became blurry. My eyes rolled into the back of my head before I had fell down.

Right before I have fully became unconscious. I saw a person boots infront of me with the following of words.

"I found you Tommy."

Person 1 : I found him.
Person 2: what are you going to do with him? He's not much use and you already got what you wanted.
Person 1: well. He disobeyed me, even when I handed him food. So maybe torture, or worse. Make him a working machine.
Person 2: well whatever pleases you my god.
Person 1 :Wilbur soot. Please never refer to me as your god.
Wilbur : well I'm guessing you don't need me anymore, he was a pain in the ass to get him here.
Person 1 : don't. Talk to him like that. He is mine to make fun of.

I had began to wake up after what seemed to be hours.
Waking up in a familiar place I've never wanted to be in ever again. Blood stains on the wall. Wither skulls on the door that was locked. Chains tackling as I moved my hands around

Panic began to seddle in and so had faith.

I had began to put my hands together and pray to XD. Hoping and wanting this to be a nightmare, wanting to wake up crying than to be here.

I heard the door creak and I began to put my hands down and turn around to see a figure with the light behind them not showing their faces. But I already knew this had been. Each step they took down, made a creek and made their face more visible.

Dream.
                             ______________

Words : 755
Omg. Anyways I haven't updated this book since idk. I found this picture in my camera roll in my phone sooo it reminded me of the book, anyways.

The room tommy was in was like the black phone basement sooo, if you know how it looks then yk.

Dreams personality is also inspired by black phones kidnapper SOOOO. Technically the book is referenced to the movie..

Do watch it's great

Sponsor : black phone 🤩🤩🤩🤩