18

a/n : this is a long one I guess, feel free to comment. enjoy loves xx

Harry's leg shakes up and down
as he awaits for the shooter to enter the interrogation room.

the drive to the station was decorated in many questions uttered from Louis. if harry wasn't so nervous he probably would've asked back but instead he only limited his speech with answers that consisted of a word or two. eventually Louis got the message and sunk into his seat with his lips pressed tightly.

the door croaks open and one of the guards drags the shooter in, who has his hands cuffed and a careless smirk painted on his face. his black eyes are hooded and glinting with a hint of smugness, far too much to betray the idea of him feeling no regret at all. the guard seats him down infront of harry and chains his hands to the table before excusing himself out of the room.

harry observes him. his hair is blond and buzzed and his eyes are black, interrupted by a scar that runs from above his brow down to his cheek. "hello" his voice sounds in the room.

"hello" he echoes back. his voice is gruff and aged that harry barely holds back a wince. they sit in a tension filled silence.

"you are Ryan williams." harry states as a conversation opener "supposedly the shooter of detective Tomlinson" the brief mention sends a jolt through his veins, though he smashes the idea before it clouds over his mind.

Ryan leans back in his chair "oh yes" he doesn't decline which tangles Harry's mind. he seems relaxed, almost knowing that in a few days he'd be cuddled up in a jail cell.

harry clears his throat "where were you last week?" he discreetly rubs his sweaty hand along his black jeans. Ryan doesn't possess any hint of fear inside of his eyes and it unsettles harry.

"the woods!" he cackles "my favorite place to hang out" he forms the atmosphere into jest and leans further in his chair, eyes challenging.

"yeah? and what were you wearing when you decided to take a walk in the woods suddenly" harry grumbles tightly. Ryan clicks his tongue and tabs his chin with his pointer finger, looking away when he buries himself into his memory. "Oh , I remember now!"

he places his palms on the table and leans onto harry "it was a jacket. I think it was red" he sucks at his teeth then smirks "or maybe it was blood"

harry curls his hands into fists, resisting the compelling urge to leap out of his chair and let his fists touch Ryan's face. instead he mutters "stylish"

"you'd be surprised, detective" Ryan almost purrs.

they sit in silence for a while. thoughts and questions run around harry head , provoking and poking at his brain while ryan stays still with a smirk on his face.

suddenly, he slowly twists his neck towards the glass window.

"your boyfriend's watching"

harry does as little as shrugs. he knows louis' watching. Louis has his sleeves rolled up to his elbows and his arms crossed across his chest as he observes the scene, having insisted on being able to view harry just in case.

Ryan licks at his lips "wouldn't he look lovely as the next corpse?" he purrs gently.

harry tightens his hands into fists "wouldn't you look lovely executed?"

Ryan bubbles out a laugh and leans back in his chair, eyes reverting back to harry "you're easy to get a reaction out of"

harry shrugs and leans back in his chair "why did you shoot Tomlinson?"

as fast as it came, the smile from Ryan's face drops to the ground, overtaken by a scowl. his eyes turn sharp and he surges forwards and proceeds to slam his fists down on the table, the sound echoing through the room. harry doesn't flinch. the words come out of the shooters mouth coated with venom ;