🔞Chapter 9🔞

🔞The Truth🔞
                              _______________

Pete's pov,

The next morning,

Finally I'm feeling much better. I decided to visit Porsche who was still in the hospital. I heard from Arm that he was fooled by some of Khun Kinn's enemies. Poor him, I wanted to visit him sooner but thanks to 'someone' I couldn't even get up from the bed or walk properly.

I drive my own car to visit Porsche cause I don't want any enemies or spies  following me to the hospital. I also heard that the guy who fought Porsche was caught by Vegas. Omg I pity him....to be caught by the devil, maybe he is already dead.😔😔

Speaking of Vegas, I wonder why he did those things to me? He is a rich and elegant person so why with a mere bodyguard like me? Wait elegant? Him?

'Come on you like it don't you?'

'Suck me or want me to call your master?'

'My little puppy.'

Shiaa Pete which part of him is elegant? Yeah he is handsome, charming, but still he is a psycho but does he like me? Fuck no way....I mean how can he like me when he clearly showed me my place? I can forgive him for that night since he was really in a bad condition that day. I mean it would have been Khun Kinn too getting drugged like that but what about after?? Even after that day he did those things again. Why? Is he sexually frustrated? Then he can just call for a boy toy....he must have lots of those right? But why me? I clearly rejected him but that got him more gallant and arrogant. Maybe when I'm no longer afraid of his mischievous behaviours I will ask him the reason for humiliating me.

I reached the hospital after one hour of driving...it's really so far and the road is even crowded today. I bought some flowers and fruits for my friend.

I opened the door of his cabin and walked inside. He was reading some comic books and laughing like an idiot.

"Oh hey Pete you finally came. Are you okay now?"

"Ya but you're not...look at you all wrapped in bandages like a mummy haha."

"Oh yeah? Haha can't be helped...Come sit."

I changed the flowers beside Porsche and replaced them with the one I bought for him and put the fruits on the table beside him and sat down. I swear if I wasn't hurt badly I would have gone with him that day. Then he wouldn't have gotten hurt this much.

"So? When are you getting discharged?"

"I don't know ask your lord...."

"Lord?? Who?"

"Who can it be other than 'him'......."

"Khun Kinn?"

"Hmmm."

Why is he referring to Khun Kinn like this? Did he do something to him again? I just don't understand the chemistry between them.

"What about Khun Kinn?"

"I think there's something wrong with him....he is suddenly behaving like my oh so caring husband...."

"Huh??? Hahahaha it can't be..."

"Yeah that's what I'm saying.... It just can't be....he has a lover boy already...."

"No I mean Khun Kinn can't act like a kind husband at all. Cause he is always cold towards Khun Tawan."