⚠️21⚠️

Author's POV

⚠️ This chapter will contain mature content if you are uncomfortable please skip⚠️

Y/n kamre ka door kholti hai aur dekhti hai

"Come babygirl......now I have no reason to stop." Veer khada hokar y/n ke paas jata hai. Wo usko bridal style pick kerke bathroom ki taraf jata hai. Veer usko shower area me khada kerta hai aur shower on kerta hai. Lukewarm water unko bhiga raha tha, wo dono bus ek dusre ki ankhon me dekhe Jaa rahe thhe, Veer y/n ko turn kerta hai. Wo uske baal ek side kerke uske neck se back ke exposed part tak kiss kerne lagta hai. Y/n apni ankhein band kerke khadi hoti hai uske lips se slow moans nikal rahe thhe. Veer uske blouse ke knot ko kiss kerta hai aur apne teeths se usko open kerta hai. Y/n ki saansein than jati hai jab Veer uske back per apne long fingers ko ferta hai. Fir Veer uske blouse ke hooks kholta hai. Y/n ka pura back exposed tha sirf uske bra ki strip se covered area ke alawa. Veer y/n ke back per kiss aur suck kerte hue usko hickeys deta hai.

Veer apne knees per bethta hai aur y/n ko turn kerta hai. Wo uska pallu khicta hai,"Baby help me here......utaro usko." Ye uske y/n blush kerte hue apna blouse utarti hai idhar Veer uski saree aur petticoat hatata hai. Y/n abb uske samne apne black undergarments me thi,"fuck.....so hot." Bolke Veer uske stomach per kiss kerta hai wo uske navel pe hickeys deta hai, fir uske waist per.

Uppar y/n moan kerte hue Veer ka naam le rahi thi. Veer khade hokar apni shirt utarta hai. Y/n ko wall per pin kerke wo usko roughly kiss kerta hai, y/n apne hath uski pant ke buttons per rakhti hai aur unko kholti hai, Veer bina kiss break kiye apni pants utarta hai with his boxers.

~ rest ahead will be in English ~

Y/n breaks the kiss while looking into his eyes, she trails her hand down his chest caressing his abs, she gets down on her knees coming face to face to his cock. She holds it in her soft hand making Veer moan while looking at her every move. He knew she wasn't innocent but he didn't expect this.

Y/n wraps her lips around his tip making him groan while keeping a hand on the wall to support himself. Y/n tries to suck him but couldn't because of the 'MASSIVE' size so she jerks his remaining length with her hands. Bobbing her head up and down as Veer throws his head back, putting his hand in her hairs,"ahh fuck yes baby mmm just suck daddy like that."

Y/n continues doing as he likes and moans hearing him say that giving vibrations to his entire body. Veer holds her head and stops her. She leaves him with a pop sound,"what's the matter Daddy?"

Veer has her stand up again and turns her around, pushing her to the wall he hurriedly side her panty. Rubbing himself on her wet core he slides in moaning loudly in satisfaction. Y/n closes her eyes and throws her head on his shoulder while taking a hold of his biceps to stay steady,"mmm Ahh Daddy you are so deep inside, ahh."

Veer starts thrusting harshly inside of her forgetting it's just her second time, he was too deep in pleasure,"fuck baby ....ahh don't clench like that....mmm you are gonna make daddy cum quick.....
We won't want that right.....you want me to fuck you whole night right?"

"Yes!!! Ahhh! Fuck yes!!" Y/n was mumbling hearing his dirty talks, she couldn't hold it longer she felt herself Cumming already.

Veer stops and pulls out, he turns her around," baby? Did you just cum already?" She looked down thinking she did something wrong, He knew it's just her second time she didn't know what's coming, he held her face in his hands and pecks her lips," that's alright love, you don't need to look down you didn't do anything wrong. It actually makes me proud that I made you feel so good that you didn't know you are cumming."

He held one of her legs and wrap it against his waist, helping her off her feets as she wrapped both around him, he teased her entrance a few second, before gliding inside her warm walls, he growled feeling her warmth,"fuck baby you are so warm," he says and stays still taking her bra off, he sucks her perked nipples while thrusting slow not to hurt her. Soon the pace increased he left her boobs and started thrusting in so much need, as y/n felt him throbbing and twitching inside her, he put his head into her neck biting her lightly before releasing his warm semen inside her womb making sure to thrust them all deep into her.

He joined their foreheads, y/n was panting heavily while still moaning his name. He pecks her lips again and again mumbling how much he loves her. He quickly cleans both of themselves to get rid of the sweat, then carried her out of the bathroom still naked.

He places her on the bed, then hovers above her looking at her with so much love and craving for her,"Veer?" She asked confusedly.

" it's not over yet Jaan." He says and moves down kissing her entire chest and stomach. He sits back and looks at her as her chest goes up and down with her heavy breaths, her body filled with his marks old and new both. He still can't believe they are married, it feel like just yesterday to him when he saw her in the car , back from London,"I love you so much Y/n, no matter what, I will never leave your side, there has been only one woman to steal my heart and that's you, I want us to be together forever. "

Y/n smiles and put both her hands up, he gets into her embrace kissing her neck lovingly,"mmm Veer, .... I love you too... So much that I am going crazy for you.......I want you just you." She says while moaning for him and he slowly inserts his hard dick inside her again, while still leaving wet kisses on her neck, mumbling I love yous, he thrusts slowly. Pouring all his love for his Jaan into his thrusts with her back arched towards him with the pleasure her husband was giving to her.

"Trust me love," he says as he was slowly increasing the pace not wanting to hurt her as she continued screaming his name, "Jaan." He says kissing her forehead,"I am so close. Let cum together." She nods her head unable to form words because she knew if she opens her mouth to speak her mouth would not be able to say anything same, she holds him arms for support as he smiles looking down towards the love of his life, moaning and screaming for him like no tomorrow," I love you Jaan." He says before they both gave up holding it in and came together.

Veer lays next to her pulling her on top of himself, caressing her soft hairs as both of them were trying to control their fast breathing," You okay? How are you feeling?"

Y/n controls her breathing," I feel like..." She gulps while trying to keep her eyes open,"Feel like I am getting pregnant for sure."

Veer chuckles and caresses her back taking the blanket he covered both of them, while hugging her naked body close, he sleeps with his life in his arms.

Dheere dheere ek hafta beet jata hai, Veer never left any chance to flirt or make love to his wife, usne koi kasar nhi chodi apna pyar jatane ko kyuki usko pata tha ki iss hafte ke baad wo dono kaam me busy honge, toh wo koi mauka miss nhi kerna cahta tha. Iss ek hafte me y/n aur Veer aur karib aa gaye thhe, uska pyar, trust, understanding sab badh gayi thi. They knew ki abb wo ek dusre se alag nhi ho payenge. It would be life taking for them both.

_________________

So guys here it is, I somehow feel it's not good enough? I don't know why but I just hope it does the work and ofc the song so that you can enjoy.