⚠️33⚠️

Author's POV

( ⚠️ Warning ⚠️:- this chapter contains adult content, mention of rape and evil stuff. Read at your own risk if you are uncomfortable please skip this chapter and this chapter will be in English)

Weeks later Shalini after finishing her work in the TV station was waiting for cab finally one stopped right in front of her and she sat in, she told the driver about her address and he started driving. Shalini took out her phone but suddenly the driver stopped the and a man entered and sat next to Shalini. It's normal to share cabs so she didn't paid too much attention but later on another man came and sat on her other side. Shalini was now worried she looked at their faces and she was sure they were not normal people.

"D..driver gadi roko mujhe yahi utar do." She says stuttering but the driver didn't utter a word that's when she noticed that the route was not familiar.

"Arrey madam itne andhere mein kaha milega dusra gadi." The man next to Shalini says smirking at her.

The car halts, she tried to run out but the two held her and took her inside a banglow forcefully. She was taken to the backyard of the place, a swimming pool infront of her and many dangerous looking men standing. A guy came and put a chair at the other end of the pool and sitting on it was .........Yash Rao,"ehi hai uu reporter bhaiya ji. Jo party ke baare mein bol rahi thi."

The guys holding Shalini threw her into the pool as they and many other men jumped in right after. She tried to escape then but she was surrounded by them. They hold her up and then throw her back into the water, touching her chest, her hips and her thighs. She was crying looking at Yash begging him to leave her but he didn't listen.

The men continued to harras her inside the pool until she passed out. They put her body soaked in water on the floor as her chest was exposed her saree came off. Yash stood up and left the place.

______________________

The feminine figure woke up from her slumber in the dark room. Unable to see a thing she looked around, until she realised she was naked. She held the sheet that covered her body and stood up, but her legs gave out and she fell onto a chair and then lights opened. She fell on a man, shouting loudly she stood up and started walking back until a hard chest hit her back.

Shalini turned around to look another scary man standing there, suddenly she was turned forcefully by another man. She looked around seeing the 8 men surrounding her. She only wished to die at that point.

_______________________________

Today was Sunday both Veer and y/n had no work so here they were sitting in the garden of Singhania mansion arguing on what would be the name of their baby.

"Nhi Jaan mein har baar tumhari baat Manta hu iss baar tumhe manna hoga." Veer says pouting a bit.

"Nhi nhi mene name soch liye hai name mein rakhunga

"Nhi nhi mene name soch liye hai name mein rakhunga." Jay who was coming holding some snacks saying pouting too.

"Hey bhagwan, chup Karo app dono, naam maa aur papa rakhnege

"Hey bhagwan, chup Karo app dono, naam maa aur papa rakhnege." Y/n says making both of them pout more. She slaps Jay's pout slightly but kisses Veer's pout.

"Yah! Ye toh nainsaafi hai!" Jay says shouting dramatically making them both laugh, but the laugh was interrupted as they heard the bodyguards shouting. The three looked up and saw a woman covered in the blanket running towards them, Y/n stood up. Sumitra and Rajveer also come to the backyard when they heard the shouts.

"Sorry Sir humne iss ladki ko rokne ki koshish ki per--" Rajveer asks the guards to leave.

That girl was Shalini, she ran towards Y/n tears streaming down her cheeks, eyes red, as her lips quivers in fear. Y/n took the blanket she was having around her and put it on Shalini's shoulder.

She took her inside the house as Sumitra follows her helping the pregnant Y/n to carry Shalini. Rajveer, Veer and Jay were dumbfounded, they couldn't process what just happened,"Beta Veer, go check what happened." Rajveer says.

"Yes dad." Veer left to speak to the guards and Jay followed him. Rajveer looked towards his house,"Hey Gana, mere parivar ki raksha kerna."

He went inside and knocked at the guest rooms door, Sumitra opened the door, on the bed was Shalini unconscious in Y/n clothes,"Mene doctor ko call ker dia hai wo aate hi honge." Rajveer informs his wife and daughter and went towards Y/n. He caresses her head,"Beta don't worry, kuch bhi ho hum sab sath hai." Y/n looks at him and nods.

She stood up and went to the living room, Veer and Jay were there and the doctor arrived too,"Veer?" Y/n goes towards him and he took her in his embrace sitting on the couch with her.

"Don't worry Jaan, mein hu na." He says kissing her forehead. Sumitra went inside with the Doctor and the others waited. Veer slowly caressed his wife's back knowing how this pregnancy makes her emotional. Jay sat on the floor infront of her trying to cheer her, he knew this is not good for her condition.

Few minutes later the doctor came out, Rajveer went to Sumitra asking her what happened but she couldn't say anything, so they looked at the doctor," Well sorry to say Mr Singhania, that girl was raped vigorously, and if you would ask me to make a guess I would say atleast 9."
They were all shocked hearing this, Veer tightened his embrace around Y/n to let her know he is here,"Her condition is fragile, I hope you guys take care of this and report this asap."
Hearing the doctor they were all worried.

Moments later the doctor left with prescription for Shalini and Y/n. Veer asked her to give a check to his wife as he was worried but what she said made him even more," Mr singhania please take care of your wife at this time she needs you the most, seeing the condition I suggest you don't leave her sight at all."

Veer was pondering over the doctor's words looking at the sleeping y/n," don't worry Jaan, mein kuch nhi hone dunga tumhe aur humare baby ko." He says kissing her forehead and lying down next to her