Clingy 2 - Griffin Stagg

Honestly, I'm going through a writers block at the moment but I wanted to make sure I have you all content. So I'm sorry this isn't my best work.

(Not checked, sorry if there is any errors...)

One hour. One hour had slowly crept by, and in that hour, you hadn't moved from your position on the sofa. Your hands slowly raked through your hair, before tugging lightly at it in frustration.

Why had you gone and said that?

The guilt was slowly but surely consuming you. His dejected face clouded your mind and his broken voice still rang in your ears, and the noise wasn't dying down any time soon. Your eyes found themselves drifting to the staircase that lead to the whereabouts of your heartbroken boyfriend.

Was he your boyfriend?

Honestly, you didn't know...

You hoped that he may come back down, and by that point you would have figured out what to say to him but an hour had gone by and there was no sign of him at all.

At first, when you heard his door shut, his cries were audible from downstairs and it killed you, but what could you do?

But now, it was silent.

And couldn't decide what was worse.

It became abundantly clear that Griffin wasn't going to make an appearance any time soon, and you couldn't let yourself leave, not when you were the cause of your boyfriend's pain.

So with a deep breath you made your way up the stairs towards the closed door, hesitating slightly before opening it. However, the absence of Griffin's presence made your eyebrows furrow in confusion, until you noticed the mountain of blackest covering something, or more accurately someone: Griffin.

He must not have heard you come in, otherwise he ignored you, so you made your way other to his bed and sat down next to the bundle of blankets.

"Griffin."

It comes out as a whisper: to you that atmosphere was awkward especially when he didn't respond in the slightest.

"Griffin, can we talk?"

No reply. Nothing.

Had it really escalated that far?

But you were going to apologise, going to explain yourself.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for shouting at you."

At this, you watch his face appear from underneath the blankets, looking at you with bloodshot eyes that made your heart clench.

"No I get it, I'm too annoying and clingy, you don't have to explain yourself..." He frowns, looking at his hands.

You let out a disheartened sigh before continuing what you wanted to say.

"Yes you are clingy." You agree.

"But you're not annoying Griffin."

His eyes meet yours at this statement before quickly casting them down again.

"I shouldn't have shouted at you, not at all. I love how affectionate you are with me."

You watch as his lips contort into a small smile making you mirror one in return.

"But that doesn't mean that sometimes I don't want my own space - Sometimes. But I shouldn't have shouted at you Griffin, I went around this so wrong. I was already stressed and all your moving around... I'm sorry."

He nods, looking back at you but this time with a larger smile than before.

"I understand. I'm sorry Y/N I don't notice it really... if I did I wouldn't do it. I know it's a problem but-

"No, it's not a problem Griffin. Truly it isn't."

After a moment of consideration you wrap your arms around him, and the gesture is quickly reciprocated, his arms tightly embracing you.

This. This is what mattered to you both. You were each others rock, and as long as you were together you'll get through all the tough times.

"Wait, we are still together right?"

"Of course, how could I live without my koala?"

The first happy ending!

I just wanted to thank you all for the love and support! And 210 followers?! That's amazing! Thank you so much!

Hopefully I can get over my writer's block soon so I can give you more content.

- Miss Starlight