Final Announcement

Firstly, I'm so sorry for the news I am about to share but I am afraid that I won't be publishing any new chapters/ books for a while.

I'm not one to share my personal life/ experiences with anyone but I'm going to tell you all straight because honestly, I write under an alias and the likelihood of any of you knowing me is close to zero.

I'm struggling. I'm in a constant battle with myself, my mental state and panic attacks and it is not improving, no matter how many fake worlds I try to escape into. I tell myself to stick around because of the lives I may effect and I hate it. But I'm trying despite how draining it is.

I know I should tell someone and not to suffer but the consequences that may follow are definitely less than appealing and the constant reminder in my head that I'll be told that I'm "being a dramatic 16 year old" does not sound helpful at this moment in time.

BUT this is not me throwing a pity party, this is me wanting to be honest about my absence and learning to get better one step at a time!

And if any of you sadly relate to this little announcement, well I'm so sorry and my heart goes out to you. Please admit to yourself that your suffering (maybe in silence) and take the necessary steps to heal, even if they are baby steps!

So once again, I deeply apologise from the bottom of my heart if my absence from uploading/ finishing chapters or requests disappoints you.

But maybe (hopefully) I'll return, and if some of you have stuck around we can carry on from where I left of because I will always appreciate the undying support you've had for me and this small book that honestly I just created because I was bored; nevertheless I will always be thankful.

Much everlasting love,

Miss Starlight