Chapter Nineteen

-Henry's P.O.V-

I glared hard at Leah. Patrick had his hands wrapped around her waist as the pair made conversation with Vic and Belch. I preferred it when these two had stopped talking. She was a disgusting girl; I couldn't stand her. Now I know I'm a pain but Leah...Leah makes me look like an angel. Well, that's my opinion anyway. 

As much as I hate to admit it, I feel bad for Denbrough and Patrick. We can clearly see that both of them love this girl but she's playing both of them for fools and what's worse is she's getting away with it!

"You okay Henry?" I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to Belch.

"I'm perfectly fine" I responded through gritted teeth. I could feel her eyes burning into the side of my face.

"What. Are. You. Looking at?" I spat.

"I'm not quite sure" She threw me a sarcastic smirk. Patrick knew I hated her. I nagged him a million times to give her up, I even gave him logical reasons but he's just a big dumb idiot. 

"Listen here you little two-timing slut!" I pushed the chair I was sitting on so far behind me it collided with the wall.

"Hey that's enough!" Vic shouted and made his way to stand in between me and Leah. I glanced over at Patrick who was visibly upset, but that smirk never left her face.

"You're just jealous because Patrick has someone that loves him" 

"No bitch, I hate the fact that you can just mess with Patrick's feelings and have no consequences. You don't love him, if you did you wouldn't be doing that messed up shit that you're doing.  And don't get me started on your poor boyfriend, who's probably sat at home wondering where you are!"

"Let's go Leah" Patrick stood up and took a hold of her hand. I wanted to strangle both of them.

"That's right Patrick, turn a blind eye and act like she's all for you, you are so deluded!" I screamed after him. 

I let out a frustrating sigh and went inside my house, Vic and Belch trailing along behind. 

"Henry, it's not worth it man" Blech groaned. 

"Not worth it? Okay, let's turn the tables shall we. Let's say it was Patrick doing it to her or Denbrough for that matter. They would get cussed if she found out. They would be seen as horrible, vile, good for nothing boys. Everybody would have an opinion on them What about her?"

"He has a point Belch" Vic awkwardly agreed. "But Patrick seems happy"

"He's not happy you fucking moron!"

"So, what do you wanna do?" Vic asked. 

"There's nothing we can do; we've tried to tell Patrick. And I am not telling that loser Denbrough" Belch said. I slapped the wooden table in anger. But then it hit me. 

"You're right! We can't get through to Patrick, we won't tell Denbrough, he wouldn't believe us anyway. But who would that loser believe?" I looked that them with a grin on my face. I knew what to do. Sadly, Vic looked completely clueless. 

"Don't hurt yourself Vic" I sighed.

"The other losers!" Belch had got it, at least he was on my level of intelligence. 

"Exactly!"

"What's the plan Henry?" I gave a confused look towards Vic, he sounded a little too excited. 

"Don't worry about that" It was best these two were kept in the dark. "I know where they secretly meet up after school so..." I began to mumble to myself; I scratch my chin as I began to think. 

"Don't say a word to Patrick, understood!" 

I knew just the right loser!

---The Next Day---

-Richie's P.O.V-

"Richie please, we've been following her for days and she's been with Bill" Eddie whined as we made our way towards our lockers. 

"Oh yeah, well what about the night Bill said she wanted a day to herself huh?" 

"She was getting sick; humans get sick you know, that's why my mum keeps so much medicine"

"Oh yeah we all know about that!" 

I opened up my locker and a piece of paper dropped onto the ground. I looked over at Eddie and he looked back over at me. I was about to unfold it when Bill and Leah walked by.

"Hey guys!" She greeted cheerfully. 

"Hey Leah, Bill. How's it going?" Eddie asked. 

"G-G-Good, I can't hang tonight. I gotta watch G-G-Georgie" Bill told us. Eddie looked abit disappointed as we had made plans previously for today.

"That sucks!"  I said

"What you got there?" Leah asked pointing to the paper in my hand. 

"I'm not sure probably a love letter from one of the girls in the school" I joked. 

"Right then" She let out a loud laugh. "Well I gotta go, I promised my mum I'd help her with cleaning today. cya!" She waved to us as she walked away. Bill went not too long after her. 

"What does it say?" Eddie asked referring to the note. I opened it up and read it carefully.

"We got plans Eddie, let's go!" I quickly grabbed my stuff out of my locker and made my way towards the double doors, dragging Eddie behind me.

"Where are we going?" He asked swiftly. "Ow! loosen your grip that hurts"

'GO TO THE JUNKYARD AFTER SCHOOL TOZIER, IT'S IMPORTANT, BUT STAY OUT OF SIGHT. GO ALONE'

-------------------

"The note clearly said to go alone, I shouldn't even be here Richie!" Eddie violently whispered. 

"I don't care what the note said, I was not coming alone. If I die, I'm taking your ass with me" I crouched down a little more and waited for something to happen. 

"Oh, that's just lovely!" Eddie began to ramble on. I became alert when I started to hear footsteps.

"Be quiet, someone's coming!" I pulled him down so that he was no longer standing. Eddie would be the reason if we ever got killed. 

"Who is it?" We patiently waited and then she came into sight. 

"It's Leah!" She walked straight into our view. Something was up.

"What is she doing here?" Eddie was just as confused as I was. I just shrugged in response. Just then we heard a second pair of footsteps. 

"Took you long enough!" We heard her say in a flirtatious manor. I adjusted my glasses and leant a little closer. 

My eyes widened in shock as the owner of the second pair of footsteps came into view. Eddie grabbed a hold of my arm, his expression matching mine. We watched as Patrick Hockstetter approached Leah, our best friend's girlfriend, and kissed her. 

"Oh my god!" I gasped

A little treat for you all, two chapters in one day, Stay Blessed xo