Chapter Twenty One

~One Month later~
Stan's P.O.V-

About a month ago, Richie and Eddie had come to me and told me that they had caught Leah with Patrick. Obviously I didn't believe them, until I had seen it with my own eyes. Never did I think Leah was capable of doing that to Bill. She disgusted me, she had deceived us all. Leah played of this role of the sweet, innocent girl but in reality she was evil.

The three of us had followed them throughout the month. Documenting where they would meet up, when they would meet up. And poor Bill had no clue. I knew it would pain Bill when he finds out because he really does love her, anyone could see that. The whole situation was sickening.

"Now can we tell Bill?, I can't keep this from him any longer!" Richie pleaded looking up at me and Eddie. We had spread out all of the photos we took as evidence on the floor in my bedroom and examined them. We really did have enough evidence. We were like spy kids.

"I can't believe this" Eddie sighed. I rubbed my forehead with my thumb and index finger.

"Why does she have to do this?" I asked in annoyance. "Why couldn't she just be loyal"

"We all thought she was" Richie frowned looking back down at one of the pictures we had secretly taken of her meeting with Patrick.

"I don't want to tell him" Eddie admitted.

"We have to, he's our friend!" My voice raised slightly as I spoke. "If it was one of us, I'd want you guys to tell me"

"Stan's right" Richie agreed. Eddie hesitantly started to pick up the photos with Richie as I walked over to the phone to call Bill

------------Leah's P.O.V--------------------

"Leah, Bill I don't feel too good" Georgie whined as he climbed into my lap. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and cradled him. He was just so adorable.

"The f-f-films almost finished Georgie" Bill informed him, pointing to the tv.

"He has got a bit of a temperature, maybe we should take him upstairs" I suggested.

Bill nodded in agreement and gently took Georgie from me. I followed behind as he carried him up the stairs and into his bedroom. I opened the bedroom door, allowing Bill to carry Georgie through.

"Get well soon Georgie" I kissed his forehead and tucked him in. I heard Bill giggle from behind me.

"What?" I asked

"N-n-nothing it's just I was p-p-picturing us in the future with our own little f-f-family" I watched as Bill's cheeks grew red.

"Aww Bill that's so sweet" I felt my lips pull into a smile. I went over and wrapped my arms around him. But then the phone started ringing.

"I s-s-should see who it i-i-is" And with that he left the room. I took one more look back at Georgie before making my way out, closing the door behind me.

------------------

I walked hand in hand with Bill to meet up with Eddie, Richie and Stan. They had called and said that there was an emergency and we had to get to them right away. We left after Bill's parents had arrived back home.

As we got closer to the destination, a knot began to form in my stomach, I suddenly felt sick. I had a bad feeling about this all of a sudden. Had something terrible happened?

"Bill do we have to meet them?" I asked "What could possibly be an emergency"

"I'-i-it's probably nothing, you know them they always e-e-exaggerate" He gave me a reassuring smile. I just sighed and continued walking.

The others were finally in our sights and they looked so uncomfortable when they spotted us approaching. I couldn't stop myself form showing confusion, had me and Bill done something to upset them? Once in front of them, I noticed Richie had has hands behind his back.

"W-w-what's going on?" Bill asked.

"Yeah what's the emergency?" I added

"Like you don't know!" Richie spat. I raised my eyebrow up at him.

"Richie!" Stan spat.

"W-w-why did you talk to her l-l-like that?" Bill questioned obviously growing visibly annoyed with the attitude Richie had given me for no reason. He was so protective.

"Don't even try and play the hero right now Bill, she really isn't worth it!"

"Excuse me?" I scoffed.

"You're excused" Stan said, pushing me slightly to the side "Listen Bill-"

"Don't p-p-push her" Bill shoved Stan causing him to stumble slightly.

"Hey!" Richie stepped in and shoved Bill. The four of us had began to scream and shout at one another, no one could make out what anyone was really saying. What the hell was their problem.

"LEAH'S CHEATING ON YOU!" Eddie blurted out. Our heads snapped towards his direction. I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat. Did I just hear that right, surely they didn't know.

"W-w-what?" Bill asked in disbelief, looking at me and then back at Eddie.

"She's cheating on you" Eddie repeated looking down at his feet.

"Yeah with Patrick Hockstetter" Richie added. I really wanted to punch him in the mouth right now.

"You liar!" I spat

"We're not lying, we have proof!" Stan exclaimed and on cue Richie pulled out photos he had hidden behind his back. I quickly snatched them out of his hand and looked through them. I couldn't stop my eyes from widening. I really had been caught.

Shit!