Chapter Five

[SMUT WARNING]

Me and Bill were caught up in a passionate kiss, he began to walk me backwards towards his bed. Georgie was in bed and his parents were downstairs.  Bill seemed extremely tense, almost as if he felt like this was something he needed to do. I smiled into the kiss before pulling away and sitting on the edge of his bed. He flashed me a look of confusion and took a seat beside me.

"Look Bill, I know that what the others have been saying has been getting to you but if you're not ready, we don't have to do this" I told him as I took his hands in mine. He sighed before meeting my gaze. 

"A-a-are you s-s-sure" He stuttered

"Yes I'm sure, if you're not ready then you're not ready" I smiled sweetly at him. 

"I l-l-love you" Bill flopped backwards onto the bed, pulling me down with him so that I was laying on his chest. 

"I love you too" I replied.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me Leah, you know that right" Bill told me. I could literally hear my heart crack. I didn't know how to respond so instead I placed a kiss onto his cheek. 

~

I waited till Bill was in a deep sleep before slowly climbing out of his bed, making sure that he wouldn't wake up. Bill was never one to wake up randomly in the middle of the night so that made everything easier. I looked down at his sleeping form, he looked so cute. I resisted the urge to kiss him, in fear that I would wake him from his peaceful slumber.

"I'm sorry" I whispered before creeping over to his open window and climbing out.

 Patrick's house was closer to Bill's than mine so it didn't take me as long.  As always Patrick's front door was left open for me. I made my way up to Patrick's bedroom, he was sat on his bed reading a comic. A smirk spread across his face once he noticed me 

"I thought you wasn't coming" He said breaking the silence. 

"Same, but here I am" I replied. I walked over to him and laid beside him, placing my head on his chest just like I had done earlier with Bill. Patrick wrapped his arm around me and we layed in silence. 

It felt so right being with Patrick, but it also felt right with Bill. I loved both of them and I didn't want to hurt either of them. Even though Patrick knows that me and Bill are together, I can tell me being with Bill pains him. I knew what I am doing is wrong but I can't help myself.  

It wasn't long before I got tired of just laying there, our time together was limited. I decided to make the first move of the night, which was something I wasn't use to. I turned towards him and began to run my lips up and down his neck. Patrick let out a moan as I had found his sweet spot. I removed my lips, quick enough for me to get on top and straddle him, immediately placing my lips back onto his neck. 

"Leah" He said breathlessly as I continued the light assault on his neck. 

"Shh" I silence him by pressing my lips against his own. I continued to kiss him slowly, enjoying how soft his lips were. He tasted so good, I couldn't get enough of him. I smirked as he let out a low growl and placed my lips back onto his neck. 

"Stop teasing me Leah!"Patrick groaned.

"Not on your life Patrick" I pulled away long enough to remove his t-shirt. Gently, I pushed him back down onto the bed and began to explore his chest with my mouth, slowly kissing and nibbling on all his sensitive areas. All the while this was going on my hand started to rub him over his jeans. I had finally managed to undo his belt and unzip his jeans.  I kissed down his stomach, pulling down his jeans and boxers. I smirked to myself.

"Hmmm" I said teasingly. "What should I do with this?" I asked him, lowering my head so that my mouth was right in front of the head of his dick. I looked up at him his innocent eyes.

"Don't give me that look, you know what I want you to do!" He mumbled in frustration.

"This?" I asked before I started to lick the tip slowly. Patrick moaned in response, and that was enough for me. I took his fully length into my mouth and began to suck. Patrick's hands found their way into my hair and he proceeded to push my head down.  Patrick removed his hands from my hair and I lifted my head back up. 

Patrick forcefully pushed me down to where he had once been laying, excitement began to build. He began to attack my neck just like I had done, however he was careful not to leave any marks. I ran my nails down his back as his hand began to rub my inner thigh. 

"What do you want me to do Leah?" He whispered, I instantly began to regret teasing him. I began to squirm, Patrick licked his lips as I did. 

"Patrick" I whimpered. I felt his hand slip inside my shorts and panties, his then began to circle my clit with his thumb. I grasped the sheets beside me and as I was really getting into his Patrick removed his hand. He lifted me up and quickly removed my top, I hadn't bothered to put on a bra, before pushing me back down onto the bed. I gasped as his mouth latched onto one of my breasts, his hand massaging the other. He stopped and removed my shorts and panties, before sliding two of his fingers inside me. Patrick started to pump his fingers in and out of me. His lips connecting with mine as he did this. 

"I need you" He whispered as he pulled his fingers out of me. I watched as he spread my legs apart and positioned himself at my entrance. Without warning he pushed his member inside me, going slow at first.  I began to let out moans , enjoying the pleasure Patrick was giving me. He gently bit down on my shoulder as he began to move faster, I wrapped my legs around his waist, which was something Patrick loved. 

"I'm gonna-" Patrick released his seeds into me, collapsing on top of me once he had. We were panting heavily whilst still holding onto each other. Thankfully, my parents had forced me to get an implant once I had gotten with Bill, obviously they thought me and Bill were having sex, so Patrick didn't need protection. 

"I love you Leah" He said once he had regained his breath. Patrick climbed off of me and laid beside me, kissing my forehead and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I love you too Patrick" 

Ok so this was my first attempt at writing smut, I apologise deeply if it was too much or just plain shit. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, Stay blessed xo