Chapter Seven

-Patrick's P.O.V-

I took a swig from the beer bottle I had in my hand, scanning Henry's backgarden. I notice the rest of the boys were having a conversation that I was oblivious to, all I could think about was Leah. Her smile, her laugh, her warmth, she was perfect for me. I was perfect for her....so why the hell was she with Denbrough?

"You ok Patrick?" I looked up to see them staring at me, Henry didn't look amused because I was normally the loudest and I was acting different, oh well fuck him.

"I'm good" I replied bluntly

"Something's bothering you man just talk to us" Belch chimed in

"Mind your business or I'll set you on fire" I shot him a glare before taking another swig. It was silent for a few seconds before Henry let out a sarcastic chuckle. I raised my eyebrows, waiting for him to say something.

"Patrick, you really are an idiot" Henry snickered

"I'm confused?" Vic said looking between the two of us.

"I know what's wrong with him" He paused and shook his heard before looking up and me and smirking. I clutched the beer bottle in my hand so I had a firm grip.

"Watch what you say Bowers!" I threatend, he was really starting to get on my nerves.

"Is her pussy that good Hockstetter?"

He laughed to himself and I lost it. I launched the beer bottle straight at him and it hit his forehead, sending him flying backwards off of his chair. Vic and Belch immediately rushed over to help Henry up, shockingly the bottle didn't smash but a lump had began to form on Henry's head.

"What the fuck Patrick?" He yelled, dusting himself of and sitting back down.

"I told you to watch what you say" I shrugged and sat back. Before my mind could wander back to Leah, Belch spoke.

"What makes her so special Patrick?"

"Have you seen her?" This boy was dumb if he didn't see what I saw.

"This dumb bitch has got the most fucked up motherfucker on the planet in his feelings" Henry scoffed whilst rolling his eyes.

"What did you just call her?" I stood up ready to attack but Vic held me back.

"Look Patrick, as your friend I'm trying to tell you she ain't worth it, I mean she's with that loser Bill!" Henry explained.

"He has a point Patrick" Vic agreed. I pushed him off of me, I didn't want to hear this.

"She'll leave him for me, don't worry about that, that I already know" I told them, smiling to myself at the thought.

"You think she'll do that?" Henry let out a sarcastic laugh "Ok Patrick, let's say she does leave Denbrough for you. She's cheating on Denbrough right now, so how do you know she wouldn't cheat on you?" Henry challenged. I thought for a second and stuttered over my words

"S-she wont!" I argued "she tells me she loves me"

"Patrick, she tells Bill the same thing and still sneaks of to jump on your dick!" I looked at all of them, their faces reading the same emotion. I opened my mouth to speak, hesitated and then closed it?. I huffed and flopped down onto my chair and began to think...could they be right?.

-Bill's P.O.V-

I wrapped my arms tightly around Leah who had fallen asleep whilst we was watching a film. I called the losers and told them we wouldn't be meeting up today because Leah was sick, I needed my baby girl to get better.

I looked down at her and really looked at her features. Her perfectly shaped eyes, her cute small nose, the way her lips were slightly parted. The more I looked at her the more I fell in love with her. Even at this age, I knew this was the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, Leah was a breath of fresh air.

"I love you Leah" I whispered. She snuggled up closer to me and I placed a light kiss on top of her head. However, them smile I had on my face fell as a uneasy feeling ran through my body, I couldn't put my finger on why this sudden feeling hit me. I shook it off, telling myself it was nothing. I glanced down at Leah before turning my attention back to the TV.

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have an idea of where I want the story to go and how it's going to end so be prepared for a lot of drama. If you have any ideasnof your own let me know through message and I will try and include them into the story. Thank you for reading xo